RCHS vs. Bradley Scrimmage

Cope1822

Never said one word that your student athletes were bad sports, nor did I say we were perfect, I said I was not sure what the beef was between Cleveland and Rhea, I found both to be very sportsman like, and that the only school that really popped off at us was Bradley, and for the record it was not the players. I find it funny some from Bradley is calling me arogant. Thanks for calling my sportsmanship into question, I workm on it Jeez.

My bad I misunderstood what you said. then we are in aggrement. Good luck to you Vision quest

My bad I misunderstood what you said. then we are in aggrement. Good luck to you Vision quest

It's not your bad, it's mine got a bug up my butt from what 2 of your dads or fans said last year, I know 1st hand 2 guys do not speak for all the Bradley faithful. As for the Vision Quest your showing your age cause you picked up on it. The wife say's it's not an Vision Quest it's chasing windmills.

Boy did I enjoy that lol.Those jabbs were calm but very effective. Led by ChattaOwl and hid by rock throwing Clevelandblueraiderfan. Good job.

It was fun..... Some take it way to serious, cat takes a poke, you hit back here come another cat from same school, going in another direction. Come to think of it never had issues with Rhea when I was at Hooterville either. #arrogantchattacane

Never had a problem with Rhea except when they treated my buddy Doug bad.

now Bradley they got some foul mouths especially if you beat them and its more the grown-ups than the kids in my experience.

I'll agree with you on that one...for the most part.

Really...the fans are often far worse than the players on MOST teams that have reputations.