152's

twittycanes

i would agree that catlett has a great shot at another state title, but it is a bit much to say with "no doubt" that he would go undefeated this year - especially if he meets ringgold's flynn or blankenship (i'm not sure who's at what weight there this year - anyone know?).

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I think Catlett will win the state again, I know Bradley will be at the Virginia Duals and it is possible he could meet up with a top ranked wrestler there. I can remember Matt Keller losing to M.Martin/Great Bridge two years ago. But I don't see anyone in Tennessee touching him.

• 2 weeks later...

dustin catlett, the returning 152 state champ from last yr. will be unstoppable this yr. Where did the idea that Blankenship from ringold would beat him? he pinned him last yr after a 7-1 lead. He's a monster now! GO FIGURE.....GO CATLETT

Guest CSAPik01

the great thing about wrestling is not always does the better wrestler win . It comes down to who wants it the most and who has worked the hardest for it. So for catlett to be as unstoppable as you think he better have really improved from last year. I mean, how many loses did he have?

• 2 months later...