Good 7th-8th Graders

Guest oakdalefan

Guest oakdalefan

I know a few. I was on their team. Their names are Morgan Byrge, Shaina O'Dell, and Lyndsey Hortan. They are awesome players. Shaina is a good post or center. She's really tall, at least 5'8 (i think). Morgan and Lyndsey are wonderful wings and they're always on their toes, they have to be, Mr. Fred Snow is their coach, duh! lol. I know a few 8th graders too. Chelsey Summers, Jessica Grayson, and Ashley Bowman. Jessica is a good point/wing and Chelsey and Ashley are good post/centers. Does anyone know any on their school's team? :D:o

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

i knwo osome good freshman who go to smyrna... Taylor Oliver, Jessica Pollack, and Rakeyda Cannon... last year they lead there middle school team to the state championship team for the second year in a row. but then they lost to mt. Juliet. look to ehar these names in the future.. :o

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

i knwo osome good freshman who go to smyrna... Taylor Oliver, Jessica Pollack, and Rakeyda Cannon... last year they lead there middle school team to the state championship team for the second year in a row. but then they lost to mt. Juliet. look to ehar these names in the future.. :o

Last night the E.O. Coffman Lady Panthers did beat Whitthorne by about 28 points. I'm thinkin the score was 51-23. This Coffman team is lookin good this year. If they will stay together and keep progressing, it will be hard to stop them. There are some really talented girls that make things happen for this team on either end of the floor. Good luck ladies for the rest of the season! Go Coffman!

• 2 weeks later...