new softball coach @ huntland

dixieboyfan20

• 1 month later...

Good luck with that. I heard Franklin co high school has 2 new coaches too. one is another school teacher from the past lord help them, and the other one is a old play form grundy. the head coach does not know s**t about the game so. I hope for them, that the girl from grundy knows the game, and they let her coach.

• 1 month later...

Huntland has a new softball coaching staff this year. The head Coach is Daniel Wiggs and I have heard that Kermit Reed will also be helping. We at Huntland are excited about our new coaches. Neither of these men have girls that play on the team so I can assure you they are not in it for their kids.

Ace1 Huntland is a small (class size averages 50 students) in rural, southern Franklin County and plays in District 9A.

Huntland will be returning several seniors and we hope to continue to improve. Of course 9A is a great softball district and it will be a battle to get in the top 2.

For those who have not heard Coach Campbell retire last year due to health reasons and suffered a stroke the week after the season ended. He is still recovering but doing well. Please keep him in tour prayers because ONCE A HORNET ALWAYS A HORNET