TEAM WORTH '96- TRYOUTS AUGUST 30TH 1-4PM

TeamWorth96

Team Worth '96 will host a tryout on Saturday, August 30th from 1-4pm.

Team Worth '96 recently returned from a top ten finish at the PGF Central Championships in Chicago and a top 25 finish at ASA 18u "A" Nationals in Montgomery, AL. Our team has attended ASA "A" Nationals each of the last three years (twice in 16u and this year in 18u). Included in our regular competitive schedule of qualifiers for these national events are also many of the Showcase/Exposure events throughout the region including The Atlanta Legacy, Southern Force Showcase, St Louis Showcase and many more.

Our roster just graduated several players- nine of whom will be playing in college in the coming year. We are looking for dedicated and committed athletes who desire to play at the highest levels competitively and who want to grow personally and athletically. Our remaining players will be combining forces with Team Worth '95's remaining roster. Team Worth '95 just completed its second year of 18u travel ball and the majority of its players no longer have 18u eligibility following their recent top ten finish at ASA 18u "A" Nationals. This combination of players- several of which have already committed to play collegiately- will make for an extremely competitive group, but we still have a few remaining spots. Specifically, we are looking for an additional pitcher as well as outfielders and utility infielders with a great bat. Speed is preferred in all candidates and athleticism is a must.

From this tryout, we will choose our 2014 fall roster with which we will play Showcase and Exposure related events throughout the region. If you feel that this is the team for you and that you have what it takes to play against the best on a national level, feel free to call or email head coach Scott Greer at:

615-948-2888

chethe1@comcast.net

Note- you must call/email in order to be approved for the tryout and receive the location of the workout on August 30th.

We look forward to hearing from you!