comebacks

Coffetalk

It depends on a few things:

1.  Do they have to start wrestling before the injury is fully healed

2.  Will they have enough time to get into 75% the wrestling condition they need

3.  Is there anyone at the weight class that can push them if they are not 100%

4.  How will the officials treat them if they do not have a full gas tank.  Will the officials ding them early and often or will they allow them to hang on the head and stall

Too many variables to predict

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

With two of ourbest poud for pound best wrestler rehabing torn acls. Will Debien and Evans struggle to capture their fourth and second state titles after coming back from torn acls?

I see 1 of our best pound 4 pound wrestlers in Debien not Evans. Evans has 1 title he should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as Debien. Evans is getting better but not there yet.

He was our only Fargo aa this year. I would say he's up there

Are you seriously putting him up there with Debien, come man that is crazy. I am not saying he wont get there but I saying he is not there yet. That's the problem someone has 1 good season and people compare them to the Elite. Coffetalk why don't you rate the Elite wrestlers still in school from 1 to 10 if you can.