MoEast @ Sevier County

gobears89

Because we all know that the WB game is already over.........wait for it. Ok just having some fun with the WB fanatics. But seriously it is hard to know much about East or SC at this point. Alcoa makes most look bad and everyone seems to think Bearden is not very good. As far as SC is concerned another 2 weeks of practice should go along way in the development of the new QB. The Defense got the shut out but, could it be fools gold? Will they really stop anybody with a ground game? We will see as the Bear schedule leaves no room for doubt in a few weeks. For now I guess Ill be headed to Motown to cheer for the govs. and to check out the canes. Ill make a score prediction after the HUGE WB game. haha!

35-0 is never a bad way to start the year but I guess the expectations at SC are just higher than ever. The score could have been worse but the Bears will not hang 71 on teams that cant defend themselves. Much like Maryville SC will go to extremes to stop running up the score. I personally witnessed the Rebs stop themselves from scoring against us last year. The 2 team was going to score so they put in the threes and all of the sudden our defense looked good. Needless to say I am not a fan of scoring that many when the other team has 0. Maybe Fulton will return the favor for a certain former WB coach. :popcorneater: 

GoBears!!

Edited by gobears89

I don't know what to expect from the canes either but I will tell you this. The Govs almost always play better on the road, So i'm expecting us to look better this week and wouldn't be at all surprised if we leave Motown with the win. I think it will be an entertaining and competitive game either way. Go Govs!

The 2013 SC team went to Morristown expecting the much improved Hurricanes to roll over.  This was also after a bye week and after hanging 62 points on Bearden.  The Bears thought they were invincible and nearly lost.  I expect ME will play them tough again this year but the Bears should be mentally ready as they will dedicate a new field and debut a new video/scoreboard.