2nd Annual CAK/Grace Pre-Season Playday March 7, 2015

Partyof6

CAK and Grace will be Co-Hosting a pre season play day on Saturday March 7th, 2015.  4 Game guarantee for $115   Games will be held at CAK and Grace Christian Academy, about 5 miles apart.  Both fields have a tarp in case of rain leading up to. It will be a 1 hour drop dead time limit with 12 teams.  If Interested please email CAK Coach Dayna Carter at daynacarter@charter.net or Grace Coach Dewayne Hunt at rphvol12@frontiernet.net  This is the final weekend before season starts!  Each team will provide a ball per game, doesn't have to be a brand new ball.

Edited by Partyof6

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We have room for a couple more teams!  Great fields, both will be tarped and ready to go in case of bad weather leading up to it.  If the weather messes up your scrimmage or playday plans, let us know and we will get your team in!  We have 8 teams right now and 2 fields, so right now everyone will get at least 4 games.

• 2 weeks later...

With all this bad weather, don't miss out on your pre season scrimmages by getting in our playday!  We have 8 teams confirmed right now and with all this snow we have room for a few more, but don't wait!   email me at daynacarter@charter.net and get your team in.  Cost is $115 plus provide a like new ball for each game.  We will work with you on the schedule and if there is a team in the playday that is in your district, we will keep you in the other pool.  Both fields have tarps, so we will do our best to keep them playable.  Let me know if you want your team in.  I suspect with this weather, we will have some teams email today!