East Hamilton @ Cleveland

chattacane

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The raiders have all their guy's back just in time for district play. Play calling has been terrible the last 2 games. 2nd and goal inside the 2 last night and ur in a shotgun with 2 stud rbs and throw a interception. Oh well..... I guess it depends on which Cleveland team shows up. If either team loses this game, u can kiss the playoffs goodbye

That play call may have been because they had just been stuffed on two straight run plays...idk maybe changed the play calls a little bit...but either way huge play for the Rebels at that point!  Really the only consistent drive Cleveland put together all night! 

That play call may have been because they had just been stuffed on two straight run plays...idk maybe changed the play calls a little bit...but either way huge play for the Rebels at that point! Really the only consistent drive Cleveland put together all night!

I would have ran it on 2nd, 3rd and 4th down...if my o line can't get me 2 yards in 3 plays then obviously the wrong guys are out there. I'm sure our line could have got it done. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

No reason to brag or come out after beating us, we are not very good.. Comeout of the outhouse after winning a state championship.

Not bragging...actually gave credit to Cleveland and believe we beat a good football team! Good luck the rest of the way! 

PA see you in the playoffs...your one to talk about stirring the Pot!

fooseball...you are really going to go there and say win a state championship? I didn't even talk trash...but now, we have blasted you all 3 straight times and going back about 8 years have beaten you the last 5 and maybe 6 times playing you...get on our level!