Upperman @ Macon

MaconVol

I read the article, nothing jumped out at me. What was the problem from Macon's perspective?

I thought it was a good article. There was favoritism to Upperman and it's a Putnan Co . Paper so what's the problem? Any article on football that gives the some play by play mixed with some stats is good. The pics showed my only problem, and that was the #s on their jerseys. You can not read those pale yellow #s. Surely Upperman can afford jerseys that you can actually read. Ha ha.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a good article. There was favoritism to Upperman and it's a Putnan Co . Paper so what's the problem? Any article on football that gives the some play by play mixed with some stats is good. The pics showed my only problem, and that was the #s on their jerseys. You can not read those pale yellow #s. Surely Upperman can afford jerseys that you can actually read. Ha ha.

yea I agree these jerseys stink. I liked them better wearing the Steeler looking jerseys

Hey Upperman has a good bunch of kids and their local paper should pull for them. MC beat themselves the other night and the injury bug has hit again. We need shake it off and get to work for Friday night!!!

More kids need to come out and play for MC. Numbers are to thin for a school that size. No need for so many freshman to have to be starting.

I just read what someone posted as the story in the Herald-Citizen for this game. Those writers at the H-C should be fired! Their ability to write stories without being homers rooting for the Upper Cumberland teams is non-existent. Even if their stories weren't unbiased, they are still horribly written. This was as unprofessional as it gets. I'm embarrassed for the guy who wrote it. They should get some journalism kids out of Tech to do the writing. Guarantee it would be better.

Like you could do any better. What a joke.