Marshall County @ CPA

Tiger_4_life

The truth about the matter is Marshall County should not have to compete with CPA at all.  CPA and Nashville Christian need to play where they belong.  I made the statement last year after Alcoa beat  CPA in the State Title game that CPA will make sure they have the players needed in 2014 to beat Alcoa.  They have loaded up and will beat Alcoa for the State Title this year.  Marshall County deserves that right  to have a chance to go to the Title Game.  But will not have a chance due to CPA.   The game will not be close.  I feel sure that CPA would go 9 and 1 in the league with BA, Ensworth, MBA, Father Ryan ETC,  What a crying shame that a Private school can even sleep at night knowing that they are beating some Public School team that kids work just as hard and have a dream of playing for a State Championship just like they do but are not able to buy their players.  You go to CPA and park among the Rich folks and their fine cars.   Some of the Parents of the Public School Teams can't even afford to go to the game.  It's just not fair and no matter what you say, I will not change my mind about it.  Go MC I hope you do really well.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth about the matter is Marshall County should not have to compete with CPA at all.  CPA and Nashville Christian need to play where they belong.  I made the statement last year after Alcoa beat  CPA in the State Title game that CPA will make sure they have the players needed in 2014 to beat Alcoa.  They have loaded up and will beat Alcoa for the State Title this year.  Marshall County deserves that right  to have a chance to go to the Title Game.  But will not have a chance due to CPA.   The game will not be close.  I feel sure that CPA would go 9 and 1 in the league with BA, Ensworth, MBA, Father Ryan ETC,  What a crying shame that a Private school can even sleep at night knowing that they are beating some Public School team that kids work just as hard and have a dream of playing for a State Championship just like they do but are not able to buy their players.  You go to CPA and park among the Rich folks and their fine cars.   Some of the Parents of the Public School Teams can't even afford to go to the game.  It's just not fair and no matter what you say, I will not change my mind about it.  Go MC I hope you do really well.

And here we go! lol

One comment, Marshall and CPA are in different classifications and don't compete for the same title. So, in no way can CPA keep Marshall from going to the state title game. As a matter of fact, both 4A teams in the title game were public schools last year.

@shadowcat you are correct. I do understand what 64NB95 is trying to say. I am not a fan of the private vs public schools, but you have to play who is on the schedule. The Tigers will give it all they have, and try to leave there on top. I'm not counting them out until the final whistle blows. Call it drinking the blue kool-aid all you want. It sure has tasted good up to this point. Good luck to both teams. #MC

@shadowcat you are correct. I do understand what 64NB95 is trying to say. I am not a fan of the private vs public schools, but you have to play who is on the schedule. The Tigers will give it all they have, and try to leave there on top. I'm not counting them out until the final whistle blows. Call it drinking the blue kool-aid all you want. It sure has tasted good up to this point. Good luck to both teams. #MC

When the Final wistle blows and CPA is 35 and Marshall Cty 14 you will fully understand were 64NB95 is coming from.

CPA will lose to Alcoa once again this Season.

CPA will lose to Alcoa once again this Season.

I don't think so.  Here is my reasoning on this.  2 years ago Alcoa lost to CAK twice in the same year.  I saw that CAK team play and I have seen this CPA team play.  They are so similar it's not funny.  I don't know who I would pick if that 2012 CAK team played the 2014 CPA team.  I believe it to be a toss up.  With that said, I don't think Alcoa wins this year.  Of course we are not even their yet,  One or two injuries may keep either one of these teams from getting there.

Looking forward to a great game on Friday.

Who are the playmakers on the MC offense and defense?

The game will be broadcast online for those not making the trip up to the Den.

Playmakers for MC - offense #9 walker, wr #4 Howard , wr #10 pleas , QB #19 posey.

Defense- LB #49, OLB #6, SS #9, DB #21

I am sure I left some off, but all of these guys will have to have a great night on Friday to have any chance.

I've seen highlights of CPA, including the beat down of giles. No need to tell me who your top playmakers are. :) Hoping for a good one.

I don't think so.  Here is my reasoning on this.  2 years ago Alcoa lost to CAK twice in the same year.  I saw that CAK team play and I have seen this CPA team play.  They are so similar it's not funny.  I don't know who I would pick if that 2012 CAK team played the 2014 CPA team.  I believe it to be a toss up.  With that said, I don't think Alcoa wins this year.  Of course we are not even their yet,  One or two injuries may keep either one of these teams from getting there.

Alcoa beat CAK in the regular season game 31-28. Alcoa lost 38-36 to CAK in the Playoffs in 2012