Marshall County @ CPA

Tiger_4_life

Big game this Friday, and it just so happens to be for the district 12aa title. CPA comes in as the favorite, while Marshall comes in confident with only one tough loss on the season. CPA has not played a full game with their starters this season and that just speaks of how well coached this team is. Reminds me off the David Lipscomb teams of the early 2000's, not always the fastest or most athletic team on the field, just fundamentally sound. The Tigers know they will have their hands full. It will take a nearly perfect game to compete with this CPA team, and MC is up to the challenge. I've had a strong source to the MC team for the past few years, and he told me told me tonight to not think for one second that the Tigers are going to hand anything to CPA. Said if they won't it, they gotta take it. Gotta love the leadership on this team. I hope for an exciting, hard-hitting, injury free game for both teams. Go Blue!!!

Giles fans will be posting in 5.4.3.2.1....... Lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game this Friday, and it just so happens to be for the district 12aa title. CPA comes in as the favorite, while Marshall comes in confident with only one tough loss on the season. CPA has not played a full game with their starters this season and that just speaks of how well coached this team is. Reminds me off the David Lipscomb teams of the early 2000's, not always the fastest or most athletic team on the field, just fundamentally sound. The Tigers know they will have their hands full. It will take a nearly perfect game to compete with this CPA team, and MC is up to the challenge. I've had a strong source to the MC team for the past few years, and he told me told me tonight to not think for one second that the Tigers are going to hand anything to CPA. Said if they won't it, they gotta take it. Gotta love the leadership on this team. I hope for an exciting, hard-hitting, injury free game for both teams. Go Blue!!!

Good post. CPA fans are looking forward to a challenge from MC, and I am sure they will get one. One thing I would disagree with in your post. They ARE usually the fastest on the field. This team has team speed throughout - backs and line. CPA 1st team defense has given up 3 points all season, so you have to be able to score early and often to win.

The Tigers will need a Bigger Boat; the water you are about to enter is deeper than the Indy lake you lost the Big Tuna in. Sometimes the best team doesn't win and if the Tigers could create some turnovers they might have a chance if not 8-2 and runner-up in the district will get you a home game for the first round of the playoffs.

You love huggin huh