milan/ huntingdon- who ya got?

thedawg44

Heatwave started this thread ! ! ! ! ! !

Johnny Jones got 1780 total yards this season and 31 rushing touchdowns in 8 game ! ! ! ! ! ! !

377 total yards last night ! ! ! ! ! !

Johnny B Good is a bad man ! ! ! ! ! !

He was custom built by God ! ! ! ! ! !

He runs a four flat ! ! ! ! ! !

With some powerful legs ! ! ! ! ! !

And some hideaway wings, Johnny push on the button and you can see him run ! ! ! ! ! !

No you can't catch Johnny ! ! ! ! ! !

No, guys you can't catch Johnny ! ! ! ! ! !

Cause if you get to close ! ! ! ! ! !

You know Johnny will be gone like a cool breeze ! ! ! ! ! !

Lol ! ! ! ! ! !

Huntington 27 Milan 21 ! ! ! ! ! ! Lol ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

umm, pretty sure I started this thread. Lil dude if you talk the way u type then I totally understand your situation. (Not the brightest light in the house lol!)

Are you going to cry over the thread I started thedawg44 ! ! ! ! ! !

just found out who heatwave is. leave him alone guys. I have mentally challenged relatives also. best to just ignore him. sorry heatwave I didn't know til now.

You  just  keep you mind on South Gibson and I'll  keep mind on Crockett.

THIS POST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH CROCKETT NOW BECAUSE I SAID SO AND WHEN YOUR TEAM IS UNDEFEATED YOU CAN SAY SO TO ! ! ! ! ! !

I STARTED THIS  THERAD ANY WAY  ! ! ! ! ! !

I have been pulling for South Gibson all season to, why are you on me anyway NotNoahHouck ! ! ! ! ! !

I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HORNETS ! ! ! ! ! !

Crockett 50 South Gibson 14 

Im just saying its a long shot for Crockett to go to the championship or win it. When Crockett loses posters are going to be all over you be ready for that so be ready for that. My sophomore year my school went undefeated on a medium-ish difficulty of schedule then preceded to get put out early. Nothing is set in stone. 

Im just saying its a long shot for Crockett to go to the championship or win it. When Crockett loses posters are going to be all over you be ready for that so be ready for that. My sophomore year my school went undefeated on a medium-ish difficulty of schedule then preceded to get put out early. Nothing is set in stone.

I STAY READY, THE ONLY TIME I RUN IS FOR TOUCHDOWNS BRING IT ON I AM READY LOSE,OR WIN RAIN OR SHINE I CAN TAKE IT ! ! ! ! ! !

Your sophomore year don't have nothing to do with Crockett, that's what happen to you guys. You did not have the team that Crockett have not even close, look at Johnny Jones, you had no player on the team like Jones. So get off of me man ! ! ! ! ! !

Tell me something I Don't know.

If Crockett lose, the sun will come up tomorrow and what everybody say to me are about me I DON'T give A d_ _ ! ! ! ! ! !

Crockett is in 1st place in the district ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by heatwave

Heatwave started this thread ! ! ! ! ! !

Johnny Jones got 1780 total yards this season and 31 rushing touchdowns in 8 game ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He was custom built by God ! ! ! ! ! !

He runs a four flat ! ! ! ! ! !

With some powerful legs ! ! ! ! ! !

And some hideaway wings, Johnny push on the button and you can see him run ! ! ! ! ! !

No you can't catch Johnny ! ! ! ! ! !

No, guys you can't catch Johnny ! ! ! ! ! !

Cause if you get to close ! ! ! ! ! !

You know Johnny will be gone like a cool breeze ! ! ! ! ! !

Lol ! ! ! ! ! !

Huntington 27 Milan 21 ! ! ! ! ! ! Lol ! ! ! ! ! !

Heatwave started this thread ! ! ! ! ! !.... False

Johnny Jones HAS 1780 total yards this season and 31 rushing touchdowns in 8 gameS ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He was custom built by God ! ! ! ! ! ! I believe everybody is...

He runs a four flat ! ! ! ! ! ! Yeah we all believe that...

With some powerful legs ! ! ! ! ! ! I have not seen him play but this statement might actually be correct...

And some hideaway wings, Johnny push on the button and you can see him run ! ! ! ! ! ! I have no idea what wings and buttons have to do with running or football...

No you can't catch Johnny ! ! ! ! ! ! You are right most of us probably cant catch him...

No, guys you can't catch Johnny ! ! ! ! ! !...

Cause if you get to close ! ! ! ! ! ! Who of us will try to get close to him?

You know Johnny will be gone like a cool breeze ! ! ! ! ! ! It is getting pretty cool outside.. You can find cool breezes all day now...

Lol ! ! ! ! ! !

Huntington 27 Milan 21 ! ! ! ! ! ! Lol ! ! ! ! ! ! If they play like they did against Westview and Dyersburg... Huntingdon is in some trouble...

Milan 28 Huntingdon 14.

Heatwave, imagine my dissappointment Friday night after the D'burg/Milan game. The drive home was a long hard one but guess what, the sun was still shining on Saturday and I was able to move on.  I am a man who continually tries to be one that stands by his word and one of my points was now the season was getting to the point that we would see the teams that are "for real" and the "pretenders"..... my Trojans definitely audition very good for the part this past week.  Milan has not played that good in a very long time, I listened on the radio as I made the long wet (sobbing tears uncontrolablly) drive home. I continually heard how bad Dyersburg played lets attribute our poor play to the Milan defense.  If Milan plays that way the rest of the season "Watch out" and if Dyersburg plays the way they did Friday...... they will get the Emmy at the end of the season for "Best supporting Role of a High School Football team".  I love my "Trojans" but good teams handle business and stay focus. 

I can say this much Friday night proved another thing for me and that is I never thought Northside was as good as the pollsters and everyone else did.  I still don't think Liberty is as good as Crockett, but I have not seen them play and as we saw last week on any given night any team can beat another one if everything falls into play.  If Northside was indeed as good as everyone thought I don't think they would have got shellack at the reservation like they did.

Trojans, we have two very important games left both at home.  These are probably our last two games this season in the friendly confines of JC Sawyers stadium.  I hope that you will recommit and focus, this Friday a rested Ripley team who has also had two weeks to prepare for you (as did Milan) comes to town.  Please work hard and let's handle business.  We can take our eyes off playing anyone down the road in the playoffs.  Currently, our focus is to win out the remainder of the season and  hopefully winning a game or two in the playoffs. in order to gain a little respect.  I love my team but Heatwave I did not subscribe to a pair of those  'Rose Colored' eye wear that you are peeping through. It would take a miraculous miracle for us to win any type of championship this year in football.  I did not say it would not or couldn't happen, but base off the facts and what I have seen securing a playoff spot and maybe winning a game or two in the playoffs would be the wraps of a pretty good season for the Trojans

.  Crockett may do better in fact I hope they do, because the better they do in the playoffs, the more respect it brings to west Tn. and our district.  Have a great day guys....