Playoff Game 1: Tennessee High @ Anderson County

TomJoad

And how could I forget about my guy Seattle! I look forward to next year when the district for us is much more competitive!

Yea that is really going to be some prep for Davey. Not sure what he is going to do but know he will be competitive as always. Style of football and I know he favors Fulton football and style. Guess I will have to wait and see. Guess I see you next year more shine Knoxvul and I am pulling for Fulton.... Go East Tennessee!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh you must have miss understood me. I have no problem at all with him. I am new too this program and in just meeting alot of the fans and alumni.the one thing in talking to them that is all the same.neither brothers are well liked up here expecially russ. In all seriousness that's not my opinion either but hey who cares it's not like he is running for mayor or anything lol.....and yes I hope you all do not dodge us next year come scheduling time.CC will be ready for AC anytime I know you all lose alot but if I know G.T. he will be recruiting all summer trying to keep you all competitive next year .staying down may back fire on you all with Fulton and catholic being in the same district with you all ..and thanks for the support for next week we will need it but in my opinion we have already met my expectations this year so any win past the first round is just gravy .

I see makes sense but not sure they are the same that Tom speaks too. Yea I really want see the Cougars beat SD. And looking at the Gibbs game they really have a chance. In saying all that this is where the twins brothers can really show there coaching ability and how much they have grown this year. Cougars have the talent just adjusting it at the right time is what counts in this game. Show em Cougs how tough our district is!

Edited by Seahawks2014

Hate to see the year come to an end for the Mavs! Sounds like you guys ran into a buzz saw last night. Hopefully TH can take it to West next week and end another dream season! Had a blast TJ and Mav4!!

Same here erell38, I mean Knoxvul lololol! Jk. I hate we came up short. We just had too many banged up. I had no idea we'd be missing two more starters last night. Missing those two in addition to what we had already lost just devastated us. Good luck to the Falcons from here on out until we play next year.

NOW, about THS, I absolutely love how they play. Their backs never and I mean never stop moving their feet until they're down. Very hard runners. No. 2 at QB is a man. They really were fun to watch even though we lost. They have a good line too. Overall just a good hardnosed disciplined team. Good luck to the Vikings.

yeah I heard about his shirt it didn't go over too well up at cc.but he will look good wearing on his couch next Friday night..lol .and by the way too bad his past actions have made him hated in his own community were he grew up.but hay no big deal it's not like he was liked much up there anyways..from what I have been told.

Kind of like YOU HOG Head..No one likes you on Crack Rock I mean Rocky Top either. Tell me something. You take your sons to NAGAF, because Lake City just isnt good enough. Then to Norris, and pull the youngest  and take him to Cambell County. Did all that have anything todo with all your friends in your home town?

Kind of like YOU HOG Head..No one likes you on Crack Rock I mean Rocky Top either. Tell me something. You take your sons to NAGAF, because Lake City just isnt good enough. Then to Norris, and pull the youngest  and take him to Cambell County. Did all that have anything todo with all your friends in your home town?[/qquote move own troll.

Kind of like YOU HOG Head..No one likes you on Crack Rock I mean Rocky Top either. Tell me something. You take your sons to NAGAF, because Lake City just isnt good enough. Then to Norris, and pull the youngest  and take him to Cambell County. Did all that have anything todo with all your friends in your home town?[/qquote move own troll.

Now thats just hurtful calling me a troll.. I was just asking a fair question... Your not a hog you dont have any nuts .. You get on here and a ripp the Fox kidd and anyone else you like. But when I ask you a symple question you kall me names and run off.. That seems to be a issue with you, facing your problems. Id like to help you with that

Now thats just hurtful calling me a troll.. I was just asking a fair question... Your not a hog you dont have any nuts .. You get on here and a ripp the Fox kidd and anyone else you like. But when I ask you a symple question you kall me names and run off.. That seems to be a issue with you, facing your problems. Id like to help you with that

Ok your trolling worked..please show me were on here were I ripped the fox kid or for that fact any kid? You can't lol.lol because I haven't I know your bored because your season is over and all you want to do is stirr up conversation but nobody is interested .just give it up until next year unless you want to reveal who you are to me I have nothing more to say.and we both know you want do that because you are spineless it's easy to run your mouth about people and say things about people when there's no consequences to you actions.if you notice ever since I got on this site I never hide who I was because I am not spineless scared punk that has to hide behind a computer and talk Sh**..so like I have told you and a few other punks on here Anytime you got a problem with me just come out of those shadows ..

Ok your trolling worked..please show me were on here were I ripped the fox kid or for that fact any kid? You can't lol.lol because I haven't I know your bored because your season is over and all you want to do is stirr up conversation but nobody is interested .just give it up until next year unless you want to reveal who you are to me I have nothing more to say.and we both know you want do that because you are spineless it's easy to run your mouth about people and say things about people when there's no consequences to you actions.if you notice ever since I got on this site I never hide who I was because I am not spineless scared punk that has to hide behind a computer and talk Sh**..so like I have told you and a few other punks on here Anytime you got a problem with me just come out of those shadows ..

BLOOD PRESSURE.. PigBoy  and I have one more game.. GO COUGARS  !!!!