1st Round Playoffs, YAI at Upperman. Redemption time!

BaxterBiRite1996

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UH was the #1 seed in 2013, they were supose to win. Some on coacht picked ND, but most said UH by 7. 9 point win was pretty close to what most people said. ND with the GT commit and their stud middle LB should win this quad pretty easy.

Correction Louisville commit in Kareem Orr which Connor York jumped like a deer in that quarterfinal matchup

I disagree. Jr Butler was a 1500 yard back running behind an exp line last year. Jr Guffy is a hot had and. Needs to control that, but has over 600 yards receiving. This Kenndey kid ha emerged to put up some good games latey and could emerge as the best playr onn team next year. Compare 2013 LA and the one year turn around in 2014, and you might see this next year with UH. Having the twin Stanton boys back and bring Frank will payoff big time.

Frank is lazy and just down right does not want to play, that is why Herron would not let him back on the team when he quit twice before season and then asked to rejoin as the season was here! I do not respect that at all no matter how big you are. The Stanton boys on the other hand I do not think want to be a part of the program as well. Hopefully there attitudes change if they rejoin next year. 

Frank is lazy and just down right does not want to play, that is why Herron would not let him back on the team when he quit twice before season and then asked to rejoin as the season was here! I do not respect that at all no matter how big you are. The Stanton boys on the other hand I do not think want to be a part of the program as well. Hopefully there attitudes change if they rejoin next year.

probably right about the big kid, but a 350 pound senoir in the middle of your d-line sure would help in 2015. Who is in line to be the qb in 2015 if the Stanton kid doesn't return?

probably right about the big kid, but a 350 pound senoir in the middle of your d-line sure would help in 2015. Who is in line to be the qb in 2015 if the Stanton kid doesn't return?

I don't know but Herron will cross that bridge when we get to it. I don't seem to recall who was playing backup this year.