Lewis Co. and Riverside Rnd. 2

Guest PapaSmurf

Guest PapaSmurf

Congratulations to the whole Lewis Co football team for their performance Friday nite. My hat goes off to the offensive line for allowing two guys to rush for over 150 yds and almost allowing another to rush for 100.

This Friday nite, will be a great one to watch. Lewis Co came up with the short end of the stick the first meeting between these two teams, but this time it will be another story. The last time these two met in the playoffs two years ago, they shut down an All-State running back. Lewis Co has worked on a few things since the first meeting. Lewis Co will come out on top. My prediction is Lewis Co 28, Riverside 13

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Parsons won the first battle I would have to say Lewis is most likely going to win this one. Parsons is going to have to step it up a notch for a team of this caliber.(most any team would). Lewis has improved since their last meeting. If you went by the Lewis and Loretto score against the Parsons and Loretto score you would expect another blowout, but I've learned that you just can't count that kind of prdictions. So, good luck to both teams.

My last prediction was bogus!

Lewis-?????

Parson-?????

:confused:

[Edited by sappy on 11-9-02 6:48P]

Riverside has had a strange season. They started out like they might be the cream of the crop in their region and then when they lost to Huntingdon, it looked like they went south, losing to Adamsville in the last reg season game but then turned it aorund and handled Loretto. Their success is in the hands of Golder, in my opinion. Lewis County has a lot of weapons, it should be a good one.

Guest rhscheerhoney6

GO PANTHERS!*! Well i can*T wait til Friday night!*! I am a cheerleader for Riverside and i wanna win really bad!! OK WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS DUH RIVERSIDE IS GONNA LOSE? OK WHO WON LAST TIME?? ALL U PEEPS GOT CARRIED AWAY SAYIN U WERE GONNA WOOP UP ON US.. SEEMS LIKE THIS IS THE CASE AGAIN EH? I don*t think so... Yah, our season has been crazi, but we did beat Lewis Co... that was their only loss so far :):) LOL I wish luck to both teams... Lewis Co. is a good team i have a lot of respect for them.I guess all i can offer to both teams is this"Don*t count your chickens before they hatch!*! GOOD LUCK!*!

Guest LILcoach

I have seen it all...a cheerleader posting on here? that broke all the barriers....LOL so cheerleader what do u know about the game...what are the keys to winning for Riverside who are there key players..what about lewis co. who are there key players..what musyt each team do to win the game? if anybody can answer those questions i would appreicate it..

Guest Generallee1865

One team must block and tackle better than the opposing team! Also, the panthers with the most points scored will win. Decatur County must stop the quarterback. As for L.C., they must stop the platoon of backs for Decatur County.

Guest LILcoach

generallee1865...I take it you are from parsons....I also assume you are not a cheerleader..like your friend above.....what do you know about the game? What happened last time when Riverside won? Did both teams have all thier players or were there injuries? How did Riverside win?