chattanooga basketball its time!

pouderfan1

They are a lot younger than we(Rams) are. "Moose" should have a pretty good team the next couple years if those guys stay together!

He throws his players under the bus so often they may as well just have their beds and pillows under it too. I never see an article where it's "I didn't have them ready" or "I should have taken them out of a zone earlier, etc" it's always "these guys are selfish, they don't know how to play, they won't listen to me" and other comments that should be left in the locker room.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRF I'M JUST USED TO YOU TALKING UP YOUR TEAM.....AND YES MY OWLS ARE TRASH THIS SEASON.....

Passive, I just don't get on here and say things over and over..I always believe my Rams are in a game(no matter who they are playing) but the team took a big hit the other night and lost Daaron for the season.With him we could beat anybody in 6-AA but we will really see how the Rams respond with the youngsters from this point forward. Not making any excuses because we still have the best Coach in town!!!

Passive, I just don't get on here and say things over and over..I always believe my Rams are in a game(no matter who they are playing) but the team took a big hit the other night and lost Daaron for the season.With him we could beat anybody in 6-AA but we will really see how the Rams respond with the youngsters from this point forward. Not making any excuses because we still have the best Coach in town!!!

YES YO DO HAVE THE BEST COACH IN TOWN...NO DOUBT..

Austin Clark is at Tyner?

I know you are trying to be sarcastic..Austin is good and has been around a long time but Coach Harris is still better..he's able to do more with less talent(not recruited). And by the way in 2012(the last time we played) the Best of Preps the Rams beat Baylor!!!

Edited by TynerRamFan