Giles County 2015 Edition

WiseOldManGiles

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been cleared by Wallace Inc to release this statement. Febuary 2, after blowing out his 14 birthday candles, the 5' 10" 145 lb young Wallace will have a press conference @BMS to give his community altering, program changing decision as to where he will attend High School. ESPNU will cover the event. Still has a few more college games to attend to first. So until then there is nothing to add. I did hear they are working on a book and movie deal titled "Upside and Downside The life of a SEC QBs little brother". I hear Hugh Freeze may actually play himself in this one. GO CATS!!!

Ha,ha,ha,ha ,chuckle,chuckle,chuckle,LOL. That's about the smart response I figured I'd get from you.A simple yes,no,I don't know or no comment would have been fine.Since we are all trying to be funny.Yeah I imagine you'd try to benefit from a book or movie deal somehow.You could get your own and call it "Trying to Ride the coat tails of the family of successful SEC QB."That's why I figured you would know where younger Wallace was going so you could jump on them when big brothers college days are over.I read the message and there's your response OldMan.Put that in your vape and smoke it.Just because your the voice of the bobcats doesn't mean you speak for us all.

Call it coat tail riding or supporting a friends child or whatever.  By your reasoning half of Pulaski is coat tail riders, esp those of us who have been to OMiss ball games or are wearing OMiss t-shirts.  I think b93 even went to an EMCC ball game.  My suggestion is just ask mr. Wallace and he will tell you, since we know everybody.  Its not my answer to give.  GO CATS, REBELS or whoever else the Wallaces decide to play for, hope its not Pittsburgh.

Call it coat tail riding or supporting a friends child or whatever. By your reasoning half of Pulaski is coat tail riders, esp those of us who have been to OMiss ball games or are wearing OMiss t-shirts. I think b93 even went to an EMCC ball game. My suggestion is just ask mr. Wallace and he will tell you, since we know everybody. Its not my answer to give. GO CATS, REBELS or whoever else the Wallaces decide to play for, hope its not Pittsburgh.

See a simple I don't know would have been fine.And the next time I see a member of his family I will.I usually run into his granddad but I've been on the road.If not younger Wallace who's next in line for QB?Who replaces the starters lost to graduation?I didn't see many substitutions this year just trying figure out who moving up.And no mean do I put players down or bashed a player.

Call it coat tail riding or supporting a friends child or whatever.  By your reasoning half of Pulaski is coat tail riders, esp those of us who have been to OMiss ball games or are wearing OMiss t-shirts.  I think b93 even went to an EMCC ball game.  My suggestion is just ask mr. Wallace and he will tell you, since we know everybody.  Its not my answer to give.  GO CATS, REBELS or whoever else the Wallaces decide to play for, hope its not Pittsburgh.

So........its not true.......the Packers aren't releasing Rodgers to pick this kid up.

Hey, GC needs every player we can get, we also need to make sure we don't put too much pressure on any one.  Its a team game, teams win and lose.