Giles County 2015 Edition

WiseOldManGiles

For one I wouldn't think Osteen would go anywhere for four years if/with young Wallace comes to MCHS, he is just that loyal and a man of his word. Secondly if you haven't heard the talent in that grade and around it is way deeper over in MCHS than Giles, the middle school won their Division with a 8-1 rec

Keeping it simple for ya.  O will not be there long. Book it. marshall does not have more talent coming up. Giles middle school programs are split. Combine South Giles & Bridgeforth and see what ya got. Giles pipeline is loaded. No worries mate.... :ugeek:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on 5x. You are throwing reality at them. They gonna get all confused if you keep it up..... :rolleyes:

I have already confirmed 4 & 5 will be there for the Presser. Can you work on 2? :mrgreen:

Reality is some fans on here are way out of touch with it. Even if the young QB goes to Giles for high school it will be some rough days ahead from what is excepted there.

Reality is some fans on here are way out of touch with it. Even if the young QB goes to Giles for high school it will be some rough days ahead from what is excepted there.

I agree 100% with ya! :thumb: Some very rough days for sure. Since "what is expected there" is a Gold Ball I know there will be many rough days ahead getting bigger, faster, & stronger to achieve it. You are also correct about some fans being "out of touch".  Many are relying on "here say" instead of actually knowing the actual circumstances going on inside the locker room. But that too shall pass.... :D 

Keeping it simple for ya.  O will not be there long. Book it. marshall does not have more talent coming up. Giles middle school programs are split. Combine South Giles & Bridgeforth and see what ya got. Giles pipeline is loaded. No worries mate.... :ugeek:

What makes you think that Osteen won't be at Marshall long? To say they don't have talent coming up is idiotic and I expect more from you. We may be loaded in talent, but we were in the Jackie Smith days as well.....

I agree 100% with ya! :thumb: Some very rough days for sure. Since "what is expected there" is a Gold Ball I know there will be many rough days ahead getting bigger, faster, & stronger to achieve it. You are also correct about some fans being "out of touch". Many are relying on "here say" instead of actually knowing the actual circumstances going on inside the locker room. But that too shall pass.... :D

What makes you think that Osteen won't be at Marshall long? To say they don't have talent coming up is idiotic and I expect more from you. We may be loaded in talent, but we were in the Jackie Smith days as well.....

Numerous reasons. A half full stadium on the 1st round of the play-offs against your biggest rivalry? How much Super support? And what did the Bear do when mama called? Also you need to increase the font size and read a little slower. I didn't say marshall  didn't have talent coming up. I countered good ole fellers comment about marshall having MORE talent than Giles coming up. To show there are things you don't know list the last 5 coaches at Giles in reverse order.... :popcorneater:

It's really idiotic to say Marshall doesn't have more talent coming up, "fan blind" can really make you look like someone that is panicking can't it shadowcat? We all know that wiseman just hopes and wishes Osteen doesn't stay long, do that wishing in one hand and #2💩in another hand and see which one fills up faster... When your current head coach puts in for a job at Summertown I think that says a lot of how he feels about that locker room situation you talk of like you know so much more than anyone else on here. Hey since you can hope and wish I guess I can too and I hope Walt stays at Giles for a long time, he won't be over .500 for some time unless he starts scheduling old Mt.Pleasant foes. Deuces

It's really idiotic to say Marshall doesn't have more talent coming up, "fan blind" can really make you look like someone that is panicking can't it shadowcat? We all know that wiseman just hopes and wishes Osteen doesn't stay long, do that wishing in one hand and #2in another hand and see which one fills up faster... When your current head coach puts in for a job at Summertown I think that says a lot of how he feels about that locker room situation you talk of like you know so much more than anyone else on here. Hey since you can hope and wish I guess I can too and I hope Walt stays at Giles for a long time, he won't be over .500 for some time unless he starts scheduling old Mt.Pleasant foes. Deuces

Source???....or ......k1394576.jpg