Giles County 2015 Edition

WiseOldManGiles

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure shadow. As far as I know it's solid. I haven't heard anything from GCHS principal Mark Cardin stating otherwise. But shadowcat. You should know more than I on that subject. After all, you have spent more time in Coach Cardin's office than I have..... :roflolk:

It's solid. New two year contract is coming after the break but it is not a three or longer one though.

I am not concerned at all about the offense. Plenty of linemen returning, 3 really good rb's  a junior QB that can get the job done + 3 freshmen that could possibly work into the qb role. The kicking game is rock solid.

The question is the defense. Giles has 4 linemen with a lot of snaps + one LB.

There are plenty of athletes. A bunch. Now lets see who wants to bust that rear end this off-season to get better. By the spring game & scrimmage we'll know who's with it and who's not. :ugeek:

Sure shadow. As far as I know it's solid. I haven't heard anything from GCHS principal Mark Cardin stating otherwise. But shadowcat. You should know more than I on that subject. After all, you have spent more time in Coach Cardin's office than I have..... :roflolk:

Good one there, Oldman....but just like on most subjects, you're wrong again. I've actually never even had a conversation with him.

Call it coat tail riding or supporting a friends child or whatever.  By your reasoning half of Pulaski is coat tail riders, esp those of us who have been to OMiss ball games or are wearing OMiss t-shirts.  I think b93 even went to an EMCC ball game.  My suggestion is just ask mr. Wallace and he will tell you, since we know everybody.  Its not my answer to give.  GO CATS, REBELS or whoever else the Wallaces decide to play for, hope its not Pittsburgh.

What if it's the Marshall Co. Tigers? Still go Tigers? or go Bobcats? Just wondering how 27 would feel if it was go Tigers.

What if it's the Marshall Co. Tigers? Still go Tigers? or go Bobcats? Just wondering how 27 would feel if it was go Tigers.

Don't see me pulling for tigers.  It will be a long year of work for the sr Wallace if he pulls that stunt.  But if everyone would be REAL honest with yourself, why would anyone want their child to be QB any way, esp at GCHS.  While Bo was setting the qb bar real high he was constantly getting bashed on here by several so called Bobcat fans.  Do you think the young one will not get same treatment if not worse?  My kid is "just" the kicker and he is one missed fg or pat from being the worst kicker ever. Hero or goat there has got to be a happy medium.  I sit and listen to all the fans with all their plays they should have called and what coaches should have done and I wonder did they ever strap up and play the game in high school.  I know mine will work as hard as he can and attend camps this off season.  God didn't make everyone equal, but that is no excuse for not working hard to get better than the next man.  My rant is over. GO BOBCATS DX5 IS BEHIND ALL OF YOU!!!

Don't see me pulling for tigers.  It will be a long year of work for the sr Wallace if he pulls that stunt.  But if everyone would be REAL honest with yourself, why would anyone want their child to be QB any way, esp at GCHS.  While Bo was setting the qb bar real high he was constantly getting bashed on here by several so called Bobcat fans.  Do you think the young one will not get same treatment if not worse?  My kid is "just" the kicker and he is one missed fg or pat from being the worst kicker ever. Hero or goat there has got to be a happy medium.  I sit and listen to all the fans with all their plays they should have called and what coaches should have done and I wonder did they ever strap up and play the game in high school.  I know mine will work as hard as he can and attend camps this off season.  God didn't make everyone equal, but that is no excuse for not working hard to get better than the next man.  My rant is over. GO BOBCATS DX5 IS BEHIND ALL OF YOU!!!

Just wondering since you said you would pull for the Wallace's where ever they went. I completely agree with what you had to say though. It has its ups and downs being QB. The highs are really high and the lows are really low, but that's part of the game and Wallace knows that. 

Just wondering since you said you would pull for the Wallace's where ever they went. I completely agree with what you had to say though. It has its ups and downs being QB. The highs are really high and the lows are really low, but that's part of the game and Wallace knows that. 

I will never pull against GCHS, unless one of these privates around here wants to enroll my last 2 ball players.  Got to be a sweet deal tho.