State Semifinals:Fulton at Loudon

BigDave1967

No matter the outcome of the game tonight, the Redskins have had a wonderful season and every reason to be proud of what they have accomplished this season. I am sick of hearing people continue to talk about their weak region. No one seems to care about what is best for programs finacially when not every program has the money that Alcoa, CAK, Maryville, and Catholic have. People continue to be bitter because we changed regions but funny how no teams were lined up to play Alcoa when they were looking for games. Instead of tarnishing what they have done, why cant you just say nice job and congrats to a group of boys who have gone out and laid it all on the line and played hard all season. Remember, this is a high school sport with young men involved. With that said, congrats and nice job Redskins!

Better block it all out there Tiger8282. You are there no matter what banter goes on around you. Loudon is the best story in the state IF you can hang around to the 4th qtr and get the W. I say go get it and prove everyone wrong. That will do more for you than feeling sorry that no one seems to respect Loudon.

An excerpt from my previous post:

"But it takes a really good coach and team to be undefeated and in the semi's no matter the schedule. No disrespect intended. A real Cinderella story if they can upset the Falcons. Probably the best story in the state."

I am pulling for you Tiger8282 and Loudon to pull the upset!!!

Loudon runs a fake punt and some how scores on a big play 7-7 6:50 left in the 1st quarter...

Loudon runs a fake punt and some how scores on a big play 7-7 6:50 left in the 1st quarter...

l

Looks like it'll be a good game,lets go Redskins!