blackman has no respect

Guest smouth

THAN YOU OLINEATHLETE,i still dont see where they say we dont give any respect, heck have the times after we got beat people from our school came on and congradulated the other team, and yet you say we dont have any respect, we certaintly dont have any for most of the Cookeville people cause they are disrespecting us,I CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY.

PS. Hey olineathlete, go get riverdale, i would love to play you guys again in the 3rd round ;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, you cant judge a team by its regular season blunders now, because its the playoffs and every team will be playing at their best level. So, it doesnt really matter who respects whom, let the teams play and then see who needs to be respected.

By the way, Good Luck CHS!

No, nelio, your wrong. If you play a team, then you need to respect them. If they dont respect you, then that means they think they are high and mighty and bette than you. Thats when you get beat. Thats what i think it was with Riverdale and Lincoln County the first meeting.

If you dont respect your opponent, then you dont need to step out on the field. Every team deserves respect. Even if it is a 0-10 team, they deserve the respect. just b/c some1 doesnt win, it doesnt mean you can not respect them. if for nothing else, respect them b/c they have been out there working their tails off every day, every week, during the summer when their friends are at the pool, they are in the weight room trying to get better. You should respect all of your opponents. it is a part of the game. It really makes me angry when some1 says they dont respect their opponent, ESPICALLY IN THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

Sorry, had to get that out

Also, just wanted to say that i am sure most of BHS's team, if not all, respect you. alot of the ppl that talk on these boards are fans, just like yoou. it shouldnt matter if a fan respects you, they dont know what they are talking about. Real fans know to respect everybody, just look at my mn SLIM, he is a real fan.He gets on here and doesnt talk all that yak yaw. He gets on here every week and says how well BHS needs to prepare and how they know now to underestimate their opponents. Slim is a true fan. He is a great example of how fans everywhere should be.

[Edited by olineathlete on 11-12-02 10:10P]

I think it is safe to say that blackman has learned its lesson about respect. I also agree that teams in the second round have earned the respect they deserve. The fact of the matter is that the real respect comes to the teams that show class. There is no shame in losing if a team holds true to themselves and accepts it without excuses or trash talking. The teams that win may think they earn respect, but my respects and genuine respects in general are given to the teams that lose as classy as they win. If your team fits that description then i guarantee you get the respect you deserve from those that matter.

olineathleate i totally agree with you about slim. he is a true fan. i dont get on here and say anything bad about the team, or i try not to say anything bad about the fans, untill someone comes out and says something like "blackman has no respect" if it seems like i lash out it is just to defend us fans of the Blaze. I have alot of respect for the Cookeville team, hey no matter what region you are in if you are the champs then that is mad respect right there I mean Cookeville was number one and we arent, Cookeville just beat a very good Smyrna team. So to the Cookeville team hey i got mad respect for you, but to some of the fans i could care less about. ;)

WOW locker room material...u think the blaze dont have that??? blackman isnt gonna underestimte anyone after the loss to lebanon and the close one against smryna..be ready cookeville bc the blaze are coming to ur town to heat things upp and hope ur ready bc they sure seem fired up

you boys are grasping at straws aren't ya.talkin smack on here ain't gettin ya nowhere.cookeville has been on fire since the first round ,even before that.I like the way you all keep stoken m up yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

go cavs!!!!!!!!! :)