Region 7- Clarksville Triangle

crossface89

It doesn't matter who you beat in the region. Top two from their district will face top two from other district.

MJ has a few studs, but we are talking team

duals. I'm all for wrestling, but the team strength

Is not there.

Prove me wrong by posting the winning score after they wrestle the county, district, and regional champs in round 1

well since it was brought up...anyone want to take a stab at the region 7 region individual top 4 in each weight class? or is it too early considering everyone isnt in there weight class? mj has a couple that needs to be watched, but so does west creek and clarksville and rossview. i wouldnt just count on beech and wilson central running away from everybody. going to be very lively with some broken hearts!

Clarksville has 2 that will def finish in top 4 with another 4 with a pretty good chance at it. I know West Creek and Rossview are pretty stout and should place a handful each. Northeast will have a couple as well. As far a duals go, Clarksville gives up too many forfeits to make a good run at it. I see West Creek and Rossview heading to regionals on this side of the district and Wilson Central and Beech on the other.

yasss, i agree with you Toad. if everyone is healthy and match ups are right with the swing matches. west creek might just pull off an upset with beech. if not it will be close between them two and a set up for a really good match. as individuals, region 7 is looking pretty dang stacked as far as competting in the indv state tourney. just hope they pull strong and at least turn some heads.

Wilson Central could have some movement.

Got my eye on one ranked wrestler that was

Less than 4 pounds away from making the

Move last week.

That would alter the outcome for sure. Wilson Central will dominate the individual region. Not

even close.

Edited by HSDAD

Wilson Central could have some movement.

Got my eye on one ranked wrestler that was

Less than 4 pounds away from making the

Move last week.

That would alter the outcome for sure. Wilson Central will dominate the individual region. Not

even close.

yes i agree, i am predicting that from 126-145 has a shift with john-micheal ending up at 45. but dont count out the intriago kid from west creek being region champ at 32. look out for wilkins from mj at 26, cook from clarksville / and or bowen from northeast at 45 all for region champs. 52 is going to binns. 38 is really a toss up, not sure hamrick can hold off johnson from beech, baker from clarksville, and macias from west creek??? so if i had to disagree on anything i would disagree that wilson runs away with the individual title, im sure they will be on top, just not sure about by how much.

region champ predictions.....

106-Sesnan (Lebanon)

113-Shelton (Springfield)

120-Butler (Beech)

126-Dickeson (WilsonCentral)

132-Rippy (Beech)

138-Hamrick (WilsonCentral)

145-Cook (Clarksville)

152-Binns (WilsonCentral)

160-King (Beech)

170-Linton (WilsonCentral)

182-Rippy (Beech)

195-Russell (Clarksville)

220-Kramer (WilsonCentral)

285-Whitfield (Beech)

Edited by sapper1700

so i seen that west creek defeated rossview again 37-33, but with casualties as at least two, maybe three of there top wrestlers getting pinned. made for an intersting match. but heard that if those 2/3 matches went west creeks way that it would/should have been a blow out??? also does anyone know how this will effect the seeding during district duals?? an earlier post states that west creek would be the number 1 seed if they beat rossview again, but i wander how that works due to west creek losing to chs by 1 point earlier in the season?? is the earlier comment correct on the seeding?? or does chs have a higher seed?? rossview over, but under?? insights welcome...

Edited by sapper1700