Region 7- Clarksville Triangle

crossface89

westcreek will wrestle northwest

rossview   will wrestle clarksville

winner of each will then wrestle

on wed jan 21 at westcreek 

So there will be wrestling on Tuesday the 20th, Wednesday the 21st, and Thursday the 22nd?

And who will be hosting all 3 days if so?

so folks are saying that the seedings should be:

1 rossview

2 clarksville

3 westcreek

4 northwest

not sure if that is correct either, with all the mix of winning and losing, and split duals, and all the hoop la. looks like there should be another dual held to determine position. only thing sucks is that after the deciding dual another dual for actually placement would then be wrestled back to back, so that would be pointless. it appears to me that either way it really doesnt matter because rossview and westcreek should be the top 2 in district because chs has too many holes in there line up, not that they dont have heavy hitters but that they just cant hold it down in a dual with either the other two. and as it stands now it doesnt look like rossview has anything to stop westcreek. so my predictions no matter the seeding it that from district 14 its 1-westcreek, 2-rossview; from district 13 its 1-wilson central, 2-beech in the regional duals. this should make for a pretty exciting outcome as 1-wilson should wrestle 2-rossview and 1-westcreek should wrestle 2-beech leaving wilson central 1st in region 7 and a toss up for the #2 slot in region 7. would like a location for that dual, def want to be present for anything that might happen.

Edited by sapper1700

Got to be some motivation for Rossview and West Creek to close Clarksville out at districk level and a lot of motivation by Clarksville to not let it happen.

yes i know its a time honored tradition that clarksville wins districts for the past 20years and chs should do very well in the regional individual tournament, however im pretty sure that they have holes at 120, 126, 152, & 285; with swing matches at 182, 170, 220. gonna have to be some line up shifting and some jv guys to step up to the plate. no disrespect intended, just making a call that if either rossview or westcreek bring what they got, it's only a matter of when and not if chs falls this year. thats where the motivation comes in for all area wrestlers to bring their A game on the mat. knowing that clarksville will not just roll over and give it away without a fight. my hats off to all the boys from all 3 schools, and i hope whoever wins takes it to the boys across town in the regions!

I've been watching Clarksville Wrestling for the lasy 4 years and we at West Creek have never quite been able to pull out a win against them. I tell you it's going to be a Great Night of Wrestling is all I've got to say. And yes Bruno was definatley a beast @285 for Clarksville. BTW how is he doing? My wife works over at Clarksville with your youngest son and Coach Majors. It was awesome that he was able to further his education at Vanderbuilt!

Bruno is doing well.  Hard to believe he should be a senior now.  I messed that up when he entered high school.  he comes in at about 330lbs now.  Which seems like a lot but he walked around last year at between 305-315.  I just wish more football players would wrestle it would help them on and off the field.   

It depends on who won the Clarksville/NorthWest match last night.

If Clarksville won there is a three way tie and I think this is how seeding plays out:

1. Rossview (criteria used- wins in the duals against CHS/We. Cr.) (15)

2. West Creek (14)

3. Clarksville High (13)

4. NorthWest

If NW beat Clarksvile Then I think it looks like this:

1. West Creek

2. Rossview

3. NorthWest

4. Clarksville High

Either scenario results in West Creek vs. Clarksville, Rossview vs NW- with the 2 winners then facing off.

I think West Creek is definitely the team to beat, but it will come down to which team can get behind each other, feed off momentum, and pick up bonus points.