BEST 8TH GRADE PLAYERS

Guest RUREADY

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohhhyeah

Anne Marie Lanning is the real stuff!! L'County is lucky to have her and her sister Scarlet, who is a junior and on the high school team. She is a class act! Go Coffman Panthers!!!

Guest MichaelJordan

kayla hudson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she started her 6th, 7th, and 8th grade year and was all county every single one of those and she will be this year when the season is over. she creates plays, makes 3's, and can do anything u want when the game is on the line. she's got 2 good sidekicks helping her out for gleason this year 2...riley auvenshine(7th) and candice green(8th). all 3 i heard are averaging double figures in scoring so far this season. :)

[Edited by MichaelJordan on 11-20-02 8:16P]

I've read all 5 pages in this board and I was surprised to see nothing about Alison West from Livingstom Middle. Granted, Matthews is better...I think she is an exceptionally good player..She's quick and she makes nearly all of their points...She would be amazing if Bobby Gore still coached and Livingston had all the talent that they used to! :)

Guest kqueen3

i haven't gotten to see upperman's jr. high play in a couple of years... but i have heard about the taylor girl. how good is she really??? i also heard she is starting for the high school team. i just don't know what to think about that, but i ain't seen her play so i dunno. is their jr. high team pretty good as a whole?? thanks :D

Taylor's good but McDaniel is more trouble. Upperman is probably the best middle school team in the midstate. I know Mt.Juliet will disagree after beating them earlier this week but that's Mt.Juliet. They always consider their team as good as anyone. MJ is a solid team, have been for the last few years, but Upperman presents more problems with size and outside shooting.