Play-Day at Polk Co.

BigTime23

If you went to the Polk Co. play-day, what teams did you think look the best. What teams look the strongest both boys and girls.

I think Walker Valley's girls looked good and McMenn Central girls looked good also. The boys teams look good both McMenn Central and Walker Valley boys looked good. That will be a good game i think Walker Valley against McMenn Central.

Guest WVHSAthlete

I think Walkr Valley will win the district. It will be hard to stop Roddy Dotson and Evan McGuire. Also the sophmore Kugler is looking real good. McMinnCentral girls are the best team in the whole area and that includes Bradley and Cleveland even. But I think that WVHS will be able to play with them and I think that WVHS girls will be second in our district.

Guest BCHSgurl01

Sorry to burst your bubble. I have practiced with both Bradley and Walker Valley. I'm sorry to say, but Bradley has a much higher playing standard than Walker Valley. An Mcminn does beat them all! I went from Walker Valley to Bradley and it was a lot harder to play for Bradley than it was for Walker Valley. No offense. Then again I agree Mcminn will be on top again this year. ;)