Riverdale Oakland

jmu031

Guest region4fan

Hello Page patriot...sorry your season is over. The OHS/RHS game will be played this year at Riverdale's new stadium off of Highway 231 in Murfreesboro. You goI 24 east to the Shelbyville exit. it Turn right at the first red light. Simple to find. Now because you are also a Patriot...I expect you are for Oakland Patriots??/ Hope so. Riverdale has lost 1 game all year and Oakland has lost 4. Riverdale finished #1 in the region and has all playoff games at home. Oakland finished 3rd and travelled to Cumberland County last week. We won a huge game there 21-6, while Riverdale won against Lincoln County who was the only team to beat them in regular season. When we palyed them in regular season...RHS won 17-7. Oakland led most of the game. Hope to see you there fellow Patriot!

Fan, I am shocked you would try to influence the Page fan on who to cheer for :o

Page Patriot, come on over to Tomahawk Stadium, we would love to have you there. I guarantee that you will enjoy the atmosphere. When these two teams get together, expect a hard hitting well played game between two good teams.

I think you should cheer for us though.

Guest region4fan

Now Riverdale....surely you would never be-grugde me one fan....especially if he too is already a Patriot!You get the homefield..let me have the fan!HAHA!! I think this crowd will be HUGE, especially with Blackman playing away!I know it will be a physical game. Hopefully, both teams will be the wonderful sports that they were the last time around!It was so heart-warming after the game to see kids hugging, coaches hugging players from the opposite school, teams praying together, and especially the respect for each other!1 Great atmosphere is certainly right!! BUT...hey give me that fan .....afterall yall have the warrior on the horse and the smoke!!

This ought to be a barn burner. Although, Oakland has their losses. If you will remember the last time that these 2 met, Oakland squandered several opportunities in that game. Say what you want about this one it will be a close one. When you throw rivlries together in the playoffs it doesn't get any better thatn this.

Guest region4fan

I would wear RED, WHITE, and BLUE, but then I am a little predjudiced towaed it. HAHA. Guess if you wear just red, you could pass for both teams. Right, riverdale?? By the way, congrats to Oglesby for getting the Mr. football nomination.He is truly deserving!