The new region 5 of 5a

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope just going by the past couple of years records but that's why they play the games! Besides that's what this board is for so we can talk about our teams right!

I agree if you are going by what the teams have done in the past couple of years, but you never really know what will happen till the last second runs off the clock. yes this board is for us to talk about our teams that is what makes it fun to agree and disagree. I mean no disrespect for any team or fans. Its all in good fun.

Indy sounds tough.  Barring injuries they would still have to be the odds-on fave.  The two Rutherford teams have to be taken pretty seriously after last night.  A jamboree is still just a jamboree, but who they "beat" has to raise some eyebrows.  I heard SC was up 14-0 when they took the starters out.

They were but I have to say Blackman played very flat like they weren't expecting much fight from Stewarts Creek!