A/AA Preseason Predictions

abouttogetmessi

What are the A/AA preseason predictions? Some teams to watch out for possibly:

1. CPA: complete team with a complete bench

2. Central Magnet: looked very solid the other night

3. CAK: always good

4. Page?: are they down this year?

5. White House?: are they down this year?

6. White House Heritage: offensive powerhouse.

Any others? Which teams do you agree with from this list?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the A/AA preseason predictions? Some teams to watch out for possibly:

1. CPA: complete team with a complete bench

2. Central Magnet: looked very solid the other night

3. CAK: always good

4. Page?: are they down this year?

5. White House?: are they down this year?

6. White House Heritage: offensive powerhouse.

Any others? Which teams do you agree with from this list?

CPA is good but not near complete. Can't go from a losing record last season, adding one Jr forward and a few freshmen and be complete. Even the most optimistic CPA parents wouldn't say that. They are certainly much better though.

White House has many Srs and several freshmen. The Freshmen provide hope for the future.

CPA is good but not near complete. Can't go from a losing record last season, adding one Jr forward and a few freshmen and be complete. Even the most optimistic CPA parents wouldn't say that. They are certainly much better though.

Agreed.  We need to prove ourselves before we call ourselves "complete".

Learning a whole new system and bringing in new players takes some time, but I am optimistic.

I'm looking forward to seeing White House and White House Heritage.  I have heard good things about both squads.

Agreed. We need to prove ourselves before we call ourselves "complete".

Learning a whole new system and bringing in new players takes some time, but I am optimistic.

I'm looking forward to seeing White House and White House Heritage. I have heard good things about both squads.

I'll see Heritage today.

Btw Chris, Addie's father, is my best friend. Good luck to you.

Heritage plays very direct. Wasn't impressed with their attack. Their mids get the ball and immediately look to hit it 40 yards over the top. It's so direct and over the top good backs and keepers will cause them problems.

With that being said overall they are pretty good. There's enough HS talent to win many games.

Edited by Playerscoach