Oneida @ Greenback

Hack

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BACKNBLACK, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE UNDERDOG. AS FOR STAYING ON THE FEILD WITH YOU , JUST EXACTLY WERE ELSE WOULD WE BE. REVENGE IS SWEET. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT US COMING FRIDAY NIGHT, WE WILL NOT ONLY BRING YOU GAME , BUT IF YOU'RE LUCKY WE WILL LEAVE A LIITLE OF OUR TRADITONAL CLASS THAT YOU SO DESPERATELY NEED.

What a great game to be playing in if your Oneida. You got embarrased the first time around with Greenback "running up" the score at the end with your second team in there. The Indians have nothing to lose and should play their heart out for this game. As you have read above, the Cherokees think the Indians are not much to worry about and are already talking about playing the Cloudland Highlanders. I wish I were still playing just to get some sweet revenge. I say the Indians will come out fired up and may give Greenback a better game than they think. Indians 21 Greenback 17.

not a chance that greenback is gonna overlook oneida... we got caught over lookin north greene last week and they scored first... 1st time we've trailed all year, well that made us mad and the final score in that one speaks for its self..... oneidas a good ball team i think theyll play us closer this time, but that aint sayn much. cherokees by 28