Week 1: Knoxville Catholic @ Morristown East

I think both Catholic and Fulton win, but Fulton will have a harder time winning. Mo West is gona be good this year and Delaney is no joke at RB. Also watch out for Calvin Smith at S and Sawyer Bruce at LB. I say Catholic-35   Mo East-20 and  Fulton-28  Mo West-21

Fulton is still Fulton, the athletes, speed, the expectations to win and win big, I think Fulton wins 42-14.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton is still Fulton, the athletes, speed, the expectations to win and win big, I think Fulton wins 42-14.

think you are underestimating the trojans .. very talented .. not sure we can blockem  .. will have to show up and try .. this is one year wish it fell as MoEast was our opponent .. could be a tough start for Falcons early this season ... no experience on OL gonna hurt ... hopefully we get afew defensive stops and turnovers that will help ..look for a real close game ... Trojans very good on defense ..   

think you are underestimating the trojans .. very talented .. not sure we can blockem  .. will have to show up and try .. this is one year wish it fell as MoEast was our opponent .. could be a tough start for Falcons early this season ... no experience on OL gonna hurt ... hopefully we get afew defensive stops and turnovers that will help ..look for a real close game ... Trojans very good on defense ..   

TadVol you sound like Lou Holtz.  I'm just kidding.  Going into any game with an unproven QB and O-line is nerve racking.  During scrimmages teams are usually vanilla, and run base stuff.  Saturday we both might see more complex defensive schemes.

Edited by QSouth89

TadVol you sound like Lou Holtz. I'm just kidding. Going into any game with an unproven QB and O-line is nerve racking. During scrimmages teams are usually vanilla, and run base stuff. Saturday we both might see more complex defensive schemes.

LOL ... you want to swap opponents ??? Didnt think so .. dont think u guys will have any trouble at all .. but the last game will be a real dog fight .. for sure

LOL ... you want to swap opponents ??? Didnt think so .. dont think u guys will have any trouble at all .. but the last game will be a real dog fight .. for sure

Our next few games are at CPA, You guys, Notre Dame and a trip to the two time state Kentucky champion, so I think I'll watch the Irish play the Canes lol. But you guys have a tough one with Maryville too. I still think you guys will beat Mo West. You have some playmakers Edited by QSouth89

It's amazing how social media has added an element to athletic contest. My son was showing me some trash talk the Morristown East players (and for some odd reason Bearden too) were putting on this Twitter. What ever happened to sportsmanship? I understand rivals talking a little trash to add to the rivalry but two schools that don't know each other and have never played exchanging heated personal messages. Wow. So is this the norm now? I see why college coaches are banning players from using these sites. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by QSouth89

I really hope no-one on Morristown East is Twitting anything about the game. I know Coach Wells would not like it, that is not how he coaches. You play the game with class on and off the field.It seem to me that someone is trying to get something start by using these Twitter acct. You never know who has someone password. I would like to know what players are Twitting comments about the game, because I sure the coaches would love to know.

On a lighter note, I hope catholic fans have a safe trip too Morristown.

East's is looking forward to playing the game, go luck too both teams.

Edited by Morristown48