Maryvile, Oakland, Shelbyville, and Spring Hill!

The Friday Main Event kicks off a brand new Season Friday August 21st at 4 PM Central Time!  I take pride in the fact I go Statewide when interviewing Coaches.   Here's the coaching lineup we'll have on the show this week:

Maryville Head Coach George Quarles

Oakland Head Coach Kevin Creasy

Shelbyville Head Coach Jason Hardy

Spring HIll Head Coach Tom Turchetta

Each week I'll have Coaches interviews during the first hour and take your calls during the second hour.  We can discuss any game you choose.   Our number is 931-454-1005 and the phone lines will be open the second hour.   Also scheduled to join me during the second hour is syndicated writer Donovan Stewart and River City Sports founder Jon Neal.  

Our station, The Ticket Sports Radio broadcasts out of Tullahoma, Tennessee.   We can be heard at 105.1 FM and 740 AM if your in that area.  If not, you can download the free "tune in" app to your smart phone and search "the ticket sports radio" or our call letters "WHMT".  You can also visit theticketradio.com and click the "listen Live" tab.   A forth option is to simply click THIS LINK to get instant access to our broadcast!

My Twitter Handle is @TennesseeSports.  Follow me for weekly updates on PREP action around the State!

I hope you'll make the Friday Main Event your Pregame choice each and every Friday this season.   I'm one of the few PREP programs that airs during your 4-6 Primetime Drive, so give us a try!

(sorry for the typo in "Maryville" i the title.  Apparently you can't edit that.)

Edited by FreeAgent11

The Friday Main Event kicks off a brand new Season Friday August 21st at 4 PM Central Time!  I take pride in the fact I go Statewide when interviewing Coaches.   Here's the coaching lineup we'll have on the show this week:

Maryville Head Coach George Quarles

Oakland Head Coach Kevin Creasy

Shelbyville Head Coach Jason Hardy

Spring HIll Head Coach Tom Turchetta

Each week I'll have Coaches interviews during the first hour and take your calls during the second hour.  We can discuss any game you choose.   Our number is 931-454-1005 and the phone lines will be open the second hour.   Also scheduled to join me during the second hour is syndicated writer Donovan Stewart and River City Sports founder Jon Neal.  

Our station, The Ticket Sports Radio broadcasts out of Tullahoma, Tennessee.   We can be heard at 105.1 FM and 740 AM if your in that area.  If not, you can download the free "tune in" app to your smart phone and search "the ticket sports radio" or our call letters "WHMT".  You can also visit theticketradio.com and click the "listen Live" tab.   A forth option is to simply click THIS LINK to get instant access to our broadcast!

My Twitter Handle is @TennesseeSports.  Follow me for weekly updates on PREP action around the State!

I hope you'll make the Friday Main Event your Pregame choice each and every Friday this season.   I'm one of the few PREP programs that airs during your 4-6 Primetime Drive, so give us a try!

(sorry for the typo in "Maryville" i the title.  Apparently you can't edit that.)

Typo is Fruedian but don't worry, lots of posters think Maryville is vile. GO REBELS.