Coalfield @ Midway

TheMan2015

Dang! I hate to see that happen anywhere. It's nonsense to be honest and I thought someone was kidding when they said they were passing and up by 30+ because CF isn't isially known for that. On topic, CF wins easily this week. Won't be feasted for 4 quarters until the north view academy game.

if you feel that bad about it Rudy why don't you confront the coalfield coaches. Your an idiot anyways. A lot of your post doesn't make any sense. You sound like one of those guys that never got to play so you are going to question every coach from now on.

if you feel that bad about it Rudy why don't you confront the coalfield coaches. Your an idiot anyways. A lot of your post doesn't make any sense. You sound like one of those guys that never got to play so you are going to question every coach from now on.

Theres the Polarsloth we all know and love.I was wondering were you have been,when i saw this thread i kinda figured it would catch your attention.Good luck to Coalfield.

I know you have missed me o&b. Just makes me angry when people coach from the stands or from here say in this case. I know I would be a terrible coach that's why I sit in the stands and I leave my talk in the stands. At least your posts make sense.

I always look forward to the GB and Coalfield games(and your rebutals LOL).Other than Oneida it doesnt get much better.

You act like I'm questioning a coaches ability to game plan or call plays. It goes much farther than that but good job on the name calling. That was a quality post you contributed to the thread

I know you have missed me o&b. Just makes me angry when people coach from the stands or from here say in this case. I know I would be a terrible coach that's why I sit in the stands and I leave my talk in the stands. At least your posts make sense.

You're just like every other CF fan and fans like you are the reason people hate CF. Everyone is an idiot or has no clue what they're talking about when they call you out on something or you don't agree with what they say. I was asking if this happened, it wasn't me who said it happened. Someone from Harriman confirmed that it happened. Is he an idiot too? I was the one that said I was surprised because CF usually doesn't do that. Don't let a condescending post fool you pal, I promise you that I've forgot more about football than you know.

You're just like every other CF fan and fans like you are the reason people hate CF. Everyone is an idiot or has no clue what they're talking about when they call you out on something or you don't agree with what they say. I was asking if this happened, it wasn't me who said it happened. Someone from Harriman confirmed that it happened. Is he an idiot too? I was the one that said I was surprised because CF usually doesn't do that. Don't let a condescending post fool you pal, I promise you that I've forgot more about football than you know.

Another Harriman fan also said coalfield subbed in the younger kids and didn't view it as running up the score. If the subs are in they shouldn't have to knee it and run the clock out. They need to get those reps in a live game situation so I don't see it as running up the score.