Upperman vs Stone Memorial

I was a sophomore and on the 82 team...nothing soft about us..probably the best team that has ever played in cumberland county. Finished 10-2..you don't have a clue.

Yes sir! I know Cumberland County used to have some tough teams back then. I'm sure it's been tough for you to watch the last 30 years. Shame yall got split but truth be told it's for the best. For the students anyway. Honestly Cookeville should've built 2 schools when they built their new behemoth in 1996. The teachers all wanted it. But now we have the 4th largest school in the state & nothing to show for it. Paying less for teaching positions though, that's all our county commission cares about.

But now we'll still have to build another one in the next 5-10 years anyway. Will have to happen. CHS is full & Upperman will grow too with what we have coming in.

Good luck to the CC teams the rest of the way.

Edited by THE SQUAD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got done with the new Friday movie ...... I have seen Stone play and they play nothing like the 80s very physical. I remember in 82 they were so SOFT ..... but with that being said I got Upperman 38 Stone 24 

Stone has only been playing football for 10yrs.   First year was a JV schedule.  You must be confused with the CCHS Jets.