Adamsville vs Baldwyn (MS)

Redrage1990

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Back to Baldwyn they have a kid that is 340 that was player of the week last week. I really think we quit holding and bad snaps our offense will prove to be lethal

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ail good ! Ole zebra cakes just saying 2a was week and she said she wish Yall had stayed 2a! They'll get the med doses right and ole zebra will be better I'm sure! Not only do we play a ms team we get to play ms refs too !

2A is weaker than last year cause Trenton left and Memphis Mitchell can't be in playoffs.  I think mustangs will do good in 1A too early to say how good.  Adamsville got some problems from that Hardin County game, but plenty of time to change it.  I think Adamsville willl still possibly have a shot at championship game in 2A, as problems are from second week and not week 10.  Have fun with the MS refs, heard they thought a quarterback was a refund lol

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I agree watched the game today if the ball is not run to their side there is no back side persuit. Team has speed but no discipline whatsoever. Players tried to pick fight more than once. I say we can beat them three scores if what I saw proves right

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

If you go by national rankings and I believe there is something to it when the numbers are really far away. I think a team within 3000 can stick with a team but anything over thT it's not going to be pretty. Here is Baldwyns schedule by national ranking. Mooreville 8989. Booneville. 8744. Kossuth. 6234. Adamsville 4140. Saltillo. 6670. Okolona 7182. Potts camp 14138. Byers 14023. East union 12319. Walnut 12279 Mantachie 12231. At the first of season numbers are out of wack but after the third game they settle down what this shows me is Baldwyn has their last five game should be very lopsided and they should be rested for the playoffs. Their next should be tough after that cakewalk