Hey Lewis Co, who ya want next...

SlobberKnocker

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe the team that you refer to is still playing in McKenzie? Personally, I would prefer to play Fairview, even though it would be a much, much tougher game than playing another also ran from the mighty region 6-AA. I would like to keep round three between our own region teams and let the best team win.

By the way, the McKenzie-Lewis County series is tied at one game a piece if you want to delve into historical data? And speaking of woodsheds, didn't you find one in Martin?

Oh yes....theres a woodshed in Weakley Co. too my friend......Mckenzie just happened to find it a week after Lewis Co did. As far as the also ran dig....last six meeting against your mighty region... mckenzie 6-0. Theres no disputing that, dont sound like an also ran to me. How about it Mr. Fact Man. All I asked was a simple question, sorry the woodshed thing got u sooooo worked up.

I'm not sure where you learn to count but you need to refigure on your 6-0 record. You guys did win 3 games against our region last year but do you recall the 2000 season. Lewis County ended your season in the 1st round. When I figure that, counting the win against Waverly last week, I come up with 4-1 record. You better be thanking your lucky stars that Waverly's "top dog" was out of the game last week or you guys would be sitting at home already. Good Luck Fairview and hopefully we will see you next week.

Guest LCHPanthrSpirit

Well we might have lost to Riverside once but it definetly wont be twice. Our guys have worked so hard this season and they wont settle for 2nd round. We're goin all the way! G'luck U Guys! ;)

For the record........I can count just fine Mr. panther, You seem to have amnesia. You lost a whole year. It was 1999 when Lewis Co put Mckenzie out in rd 1, 8-6. In 2000 the Rebels beat Richland(34-12), Harpeth(22-20) and was put out in the quarters by Huntingdon. Ill not go through the gory details of last year, you seem to remember that. If my region had took such a pounding....id have a selective memory too. Like I said 1 2 3 4 5 6 - 0 last 3 yrs. Next time do your homework before you go spouting off.