Sunbright @ Coalfield

TheMan2015

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to see the outcome of this one. I have no doubt you all win but I'm curious to see by how much. Harriman beat them badly but you can't compare you and Harriman based off the SB game because you and Harriman are so different as far as what you all do offensively. Football is all about match ups and maybe SB matches up better against a spread offense. Regardless, I'm taking CF by 28

I think they told our coaches that they had 4-5 starters sick or injured against Harriman . Not that outcome would have changed. But would have made it closer. Coalfield plays a lot of sophomores both sides of the ball. I expect a close game too.

I think they told our coaches that they had 4-5 starters sick or injured against Harriman . Not that outcome would have changed. But would have made it closer. Coalfield plays a lot of sophomores both sides of the ball. I expect a close game too.

That's very interesting about the illness. Maybe SB is better than we all think.