Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

NasTchristian

JB players and parents are a bunch of cry babies. Take the loss with class. It's football not ballet. You parents didn't see the face mask your boys were pulling That never once got a penalty for. I am sorry that you all feel the need to say that NCS is the dirtiest team you have played, obviously you have not played any real competition yet and to say they "small town" boys put God first, family second and football third!! Answer me where was the prayer before the game oh that's right there wasn't one. NCS as a whole put GOD first, family second( ncs family as well) then OUR Sports. So unless you know more about our school don't bash it.

NCS fans and team can learn a lot from Jo Byrns, specifically how to win a semi final game and get to the state championship game.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JB players and parents are a bunch of cry babies. Take the loss with class. It's football not ballet. You parents didn't see the face mask your boys were pulling That never once got a penalty for. I am sorry that you all feel the need to say that NCS is the dirtiest team you have played, obviously you have not played any real competition yet and to say they "small town" boys put God first, family second and football third!! Answer me where was the prayer before the game oh that's right there wasn't one. NCS as a whole put GOD first, family second( ncs family as well) then OUR Sports. So unless you know more about our school don't bash it.

Are you a player or do you have a kid on the team

Well my kids would go to NCS because I went there. I have to make sacrifices so my kids can go there, because that's the best school for them not because of FOOTBALL because it's a small Christian school where they make you family and not just another person.. I was at NCS when they were BAD AT EVERYTHING.

Easy there, I'm not bashing, I wish ncs was on our schedule