Cannon county worst coached team?

owls1

And on of the most pathetic things that I have seen is for a group of individuals to get on here and bash a coach who is busting his butt for a school that puts no emphasis of football, for a system that allows no feeder, for a bunch of parents that do not appreciate nor have any clue what it takes to be successful in football.  Football is not easy and not played in an air conditioned gym takes special young men to handle it

Players and athletes. They make the coaches.............so none of this matters,,,,,right? 

Not being able to get enough players on the field to punt, more than 1 time in 2 quarters in a game

(which is a play they run more than any last few years)  is because of no feeder school, unappreciative parents .....oh...  and no air conditioning..

Edited by Reynard

Players and athletes. They make the coaches.............so none of this matters,,,,,right?

Not being able to get enough players on the field to punt, more than 1 time in 2 quarters in a game

(which is a play they run more than any last few years) is because of no feeder school, unappreciative parents .....oh... and no air conditioning..

No but inexperienced players that do not understand the focus that it takes to play football does lead to those mistakes. When I say players I do not mean they have to be great athletes but they do need to be knowledgeable of the game. They apparently do not get that in your county. Hard for a head coach to build those things in a couple years especially if he doesn't have quality coaches.

No but inexperienced players that do not understand the focus that it takes to play football does lead to those mistakes. When I say players I do not mean they have to be great athletes but they do need to be knowledgeable of the game. They apparently do not get that in your county. Hard for a head coach to build those things in a couple years especially if he doesn't have quality coaches.

Not my county. In 2 years there should be something to point to as improvement  And the coaches ...the HC hires them and they work as the HC directs, or should.

Again, I do not live in Cannon Co. and have no horse in the race. Football is a priority where I live, but I hate it for the kids and the parents that want their kids to see some reward for the kids work and dedication.