Jackson Central Merry Basketball

jcmjeff2006

JCM has a new coach this year.WE have had 4 scrimmages,we got beat by Humbolt,I think the scroe was 74-70,somewhere in that range anyhow.We scrimmaged Henry Country and Milan and beat both of them by about 10 I think.Then we scrimmaged Greenfiled and were beat on a last second 3 at the buzzar.They are a fundamentally sound team.All these games were 2 quarters except the Humbolt game.

P.S.-Im new to Coach T so if anyne has any advice or anything just let me know please.Thank You.

Greenfield is pretty tough for a Single A team. Of course it was to their benfit that coaches were officiating and they seemed to get away with a lot, but reguardless they will be a contender in 1A. Milan beat Greenfield, Henry County beat JCM (I think) JCM and Henry County defeated Milan (Milans' 1st srimmage and they were missing several players) as JCM may be also with football. Greenfield beat Henry County. 4 teams pretty evenly matched that day.

• 2 years later...