Giles @ Page

titansup

Lead I agree with you, you guys have the talent and spread. Page has got the passing game, a mixed up passing game. Then there is #15. They got the speed. And that QB, well I'm gonna say he's got the edge over Posey. Wish you the best of luck Lead. Come Oct 30 this will be the best match up in the state. That needs to be the TV game that week.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lead I agree with you, you guys have the talent and spread. Page has got the passing game, a mixed up passing game. Then there is #15. They got the speed. And that QB, well I'm gonna say he's got the edge over Posey. Wish you the best of luck Lead. Come Oct 30 this will be the best match up in the state. That needs to be the TV game that week.

I know man. It should be. We will be on tv next Friday against Maplewood at vandy stadium. I hope we can pull it out against page. Its going to be a good game for sure. I haven't seen page at all this year but the game is at home so that should give us the edge.

You would think home game would give you a edge. But, let's face it. You guys don't have much of a crowd.

Apparently you haven't been to one of our home games this year. We will play our game wether there are 10 people or 10,000 in the stands.

Edited by leadfarmer

You would think home game would give you a edge. But, let's face it. You guys don't have much of a crowd. I mean we are losing and still have a lot more fans than you do.

Hahaha we are losing and still have a lot more fans than you do, that's a classic hey we are gonna beat you at something this year since our team had zero shot of doing it.

Lets face it MC is rolling and has already took the brickyard over this season, they had just as many fans there that night in blue as the mighty black and gold.