Huntingdon host Trousdale County Round 1

34ME

So I want to know Hdons take on this game. Do the Mustang fans think y'all will win fairly easily or what???

Trousdale has got a better team than their record in my opinion.  The injury bug is effecting us a lot, and while the 2 best players are out, there is a lot of talent that is stepping up and playing hard.  Our line needs to make sure they do their blocking this week as this team will not be a pushover.  I think we will win this game, but we gotta stop getting so many penalties.  If we get as many penalties as we been getting most of season it might cost us any game we do it in.  We are not going to get a easy game during the playoffs.  Time for the players to show everyone what mustang football and tradition is about.  Having this game at home will be good for them.  Lets not worry about the Nashville Christians, or Wayne Countys, or Union Citys, this week the focus is on Trousdale County.  You play focused, get your blocks, and cut down on the penalties you got a shot to advance and avoid dribbling balls for another week.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!

TC line won't be nearly as big as Huntington. With that said they are fast and disciplined. We have one big boy about 6'2 270 and one of the few seniors on the team. He is pre season all state and is as good as anyone in 1a. The rest are 190-230 range but have a little speed to go with them. The qb is hovering around 6'0 and greased lightning fast along with rb that is 5"4-5"5 and to is very fast and shifty. He runs low is hard to find when running in interior. We have other rb that is a little bigger but very fast as well. TC is a sound tackling team that doesn't have many turnovers and have cleaned up the penalties in second half of year. The qb made first start against jo byrns fourth game of season if I'm not mistaken and grown up a lot in the last six games. Fundamentally, we are the same TC that everyone has grown accustomed to just young and inexperienced for the most part. They have a lot of fight in them and don't take plays off. Will give out a few punishing hits in the game as well. If you don't keep head on a swivel you'll get caught on your back

If I'm not mistaken JB was close with Ncs at the half also

If no one has anything for ncs, how did Tc hold them to zero to zero half? I know they put the big boys best money can buy in the back field the second half but sounds like they beatable

Stangfan you must be a fan of Jamborees. Wayne County likes Jamborees. I wonder if #2 has a record book with their Jamboree results, or yours. The two games in question finished with at a grand total of 92-21. You win games at the end of the 4th, moral victories are earned at the end of the 2nd. 

As far as the game goes, I think Huntingdon rolls in this one. TC just doesn't sustain enough drives to be able to keep their defense off the field. They play hard and are fundamentally sound, I just think they will wear down. All that being said, good luck to TC and I hope you pull it off. 

So I want to know Hdons take on this game. Do the Mustang fans think y'all will win fairly easily or what???

Not easily by any means.  We are playing a good football team and we aren't the team that we were early in the year.  I absolutely think we can still win games because we have some players left, but they have to step up.  We can't use the injuries of 11 and 44 as excuses and the seniors can't let that happen either.