Huntingdon host Trousdale County Round 1

34ME

Huntingdon will take on Trousdale County Round 1 of the 2015 Playoffs.   I don't think these 2 teams have faced each other and I hope they travel well since they have such a rich history in the past with several gold balls.

Edited by 34ME

Guest hevyrevy1611

Huntingdon is favorite, but TC is always capable with lotsa history and pride. I will pull for underdogs so I wanna say go TC! But.. another side of me wants it BAD that Stangs & Lions keep winning until us two meet in final four.. then Dresden brings revenge for Huntingdon's bullying us all these years and we win big, embarassing them with a huge whooping. Sorry to get off track. I know, my kool-aid glass needs refilled. ha! I never gamble because I always vote for underdogs. Weird saying TC is an underdog. Stangs are expected to win though. Main hope always is no injuries!!!

Huntingdon is favorite, but TC is always capable with lotsa history and pride. I will pull for underdogs so I wanna say go TC! But.. another side of me wants it BAD that Stangs & Lions keep winning until us two meet in final four.. then Dresden brings revenge for Huntingdon's bullying us all these years and we win big, embarassing them with a huge whooping. Sorry to get off track. I know, my kool-aid glass needs refilled. ha! I never gamble because I always vote for underdogs. Weird saying TC is an underdog. Stangs are expected to win though. Main hope always is no injuries!!!

who is dresden is this a first year program ?