Houston Co @ Jo Byrns

disciple633

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this game will be a dog fight and I hope the Irish come out on top. Last Friday night against CA we looked like we lost our intensity at times. We better get it back this Friday night if we want the Win.

I felt like the boys kept their intensity up pretty high the whole game.  A few blown alignments early on, a couple costly fumbles, and then some poor tackling + one heck of a wedge on kickoff returnTD for CA.  Never really a lack of intensity, IMO.

I guess besides the Irish posters Im the only one picking HC. I think it will be a close very close game. I think HCs intensity will win it. And that huge and powerfull Oline will help alot. JB I heard likes to throw so will HC be able to stop that? It will be interesting but I think HC wins by 3.

I never make predictions on my own team's games.  But I do hope this one holds water.

Would you care to attach a score to that prediction?

I never make predictions on my own team's games. But I do hope this one holds water.

Would you care to attach a score to that prediction?

Sure. Ok so JB has gave up just 2 TDs or less in 8 of 10 games this season. Typical stingy Jo Byrns Def. Houston County seems to be on a role scoring in the mid 50s 2 straight weeks then 30 last week. After some analyzing and taking the weather and my early pt spread...ill go...

Houston County - 23

Jo Byrns - 20

No exact science to it just a feeling. I think it will be one heck of a slobber knocker and with the rain it could be even lower scoring.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Sure. Ok so JB has gave up just 2 TDs or less in 8 of 10 games this season. Typical stingy Jo Byrns Def. Houston County seems to be on a role scoring in the mid 50s 2 straight weeks then 30 last week. After some analyzing and taking the weather and my early pt spread...ill go...

Houston County - 23

Jo Byrns - 20

No exact science to it just a feeling. I think it will be one heck of a slobber knocker and with the rain it could be even lower scoring.

I see a safety in that score!!

Things may get sideways but I didn't have a Safety in mind when I made the score. I was thinking 2 2pt conv. and a PAT conv. Not sure if that even totals 23 lol but it sounds good.

They will have to be a 2 point conversion in there! From what I seen last week JB need a Perez!!! Lol they missed there conversion and pat! Hey Moto and disciple we got several if u got a jersey!!!