Memphis East vs Haywood County Round 1

Briscoe

Ok, Memphis East is coming off a great victory over Ridgeway to win the region 8 district title. Haywood is the 4th seed from region 7. I don't know much about Haywood but I know they better be ready. This team has the recipe to go all the way to Cookville. (Good running game and a solid defense). What do you guys think? Memphis East 41-10

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...u wont score 35...ur D was against a bunch of scrubs ...bloated numbers because there are so many schools in memphis...spreading the talent too thin

ECS and Ridgeway are ur best wins and im pretty sure Ridgeway lost on purpose so they wouldnt have to face Hookfin when it mattered

east is a good team...u only need 17 to win...the question is...can u actually get it???

lol...u wont score 35...ur D was against a bunch of scrubs ...bloated numbers because there are so many schools in memphis...spreading the talent too thin

ECS and Ridgeway are ur best wins and im pretty sure Ridgeway lost on purpose so they wouldnt have to face Hookfin when it mattered

east is a good team...u only need 17 to win...the question is...can u actually get it???

Lol, dude you must love to here yourself talk! Memphis East's only lost was to the #2 team in the state of Alabama (Muscle Shoals). And I can say from the stats that East had a lot to do with it. They muffed a punt in the end zone and had a punt returned on them. So with that being said, East played the teams that were on they're schedule and beat them all.

DHS, can 7-4A sweep this year? I may be wrong but I like their chances.

Region 7 could sweep, but most likely won't...region 8 has no chance of a sweep

East / Haywood is a fantastic matchup...but we all know Haywood can't score unless they go for broke and line up in a power I with gooden leading the way

If Lexington brings their A game like they have the last few weeks I think they can knock off ridgeway...of course...I also think ridgeway is ducking Haywood's D because of past match ups between the two coaches...so ridgeway might just drop 50 by half