Knox Central @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

BVD, I miss no Central football games, as I haven't missed one since 2004. But I don't think i'll ever come back to Greeneville. The way we were treated is just not right. Perhaps I spoke to wide by saying ALL of yall's fans were bad. But the ones on our side and your students were Horrible.

there again speaking out your @$$ not all students son I can promise you that my son was and step-daughter is a student and a soccer and 2x football state championships holder and their entire teams have more class and respect in their pinky finger for people then you have in you entire body so stand down son. Talk about (some fans) and (some students) but not all so slow your roll CAT! I am done with this.. all the wishes and luck with your bobcats in years to come and hope these 2 team's can meet again down the road and lol with the same outcome on the field. DEVILS 4 LIFE!!!! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The officer I talked to was an older gentleman, with a thick moustache. Didn't get a name but he was patrolling down near where the ambulances were at the bottom of the hill at the end of the game. You can call me a liar all you want, but the facts are your fans on our side were complete A-Holes and tried to start multiple altercations. The language they used towards our fans and players was the most horrible I've ever heard. As for our coaches language, He is a very firey guy and yes he could have choose better words to say. However, he was adressing our players and not any GVille fans. What was said to your Mayor, I apologize for, but other than that, he can say what he wants to OUR players

So your saying the language Greeneville fans used against your fans and players was so bad but then say it's ok that your own coach was cussing out your Dline loud enough that the whole stands could hear him? Your what we like to call a hypocrite. Yes a coach can talk to his players how he wants but when you get Loud enough dropping the F bomb MULTIPLE times (In front of woman and children) that our mayor has to stand up and say "hey coach there isn't any need for that" and his reply to someone in the stands is "F You" and you want to call us trash? Get a life!

Edited by Swipes

BVD, I miss no Central football games, as I haven't missed one since 2004. But I don't think i'll ever come back to Greeneville. The way we were treated is just not right. Perhaps I spoke to wide by saying ALL of yall's fans were bad. But the ones on our side and your students were Horrible.

i can understand having a bad experience leaves an awful taste in your mouth, so i really do get where you're coming from as far as whichever knucklehead fan in the bleachers was givin you the buisness, but come on now brother, getting on the students? I mean, unless they did something really godawful like throwing stuff or all of the chanting curse words or things of that nature, i just chalk that up as kids being kids.....at the morristown west game earlier this year one of their players was actually yelling up at our students talking smack. kids will be kids sometimes i guess...again, i hope if central comes back up for a game, you give Burley another chance. I can almost guarantee you that your experience was an isolated one. probably doesnt help how you feel right now, but that's all i can offer, since i wasnt involved....have a great rest of 2015 sir.

So your saying the language Greeneville fans used against your fans and players was so bad but then say it's ok that your own coach was cussing out your Dline loud enough that the whole stands could hear him? Your what we like to call a hypocrite. Yes a coach can talk to his players how he wants but when you get Loud enough dropping the F bomb MULTIPLE times (In front of woman and children) that our mayor has to stand up and say "hey coach there isn't any need for that" and his reply to someone in the stands is "F You" and you want to call us trash? Get a life!

as most people know , i am all over burley stadium on game night filming. During my in stadium travels, im also listening to everything around me...obviously i cant be in every place at one time, but in my 6th year doing this, i have yet to hear any fans, greeneville or otherwise, cussing another fan out. I've heard on here of a few incidents in the stands, so i guess that makes every greeneville fan trashy and classless. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for being such a low life bunch. I for one do here by formally submit my sincerest appology to every fan that has ever been to, or will ever be to a game at Burley. my suggestion to opposing fans from here on out would be to wear ear plugs and/or boxing gloves...either or both should get you through the horrid 2 and a half hour experience that you will incur with all our deviant, trashy, classless, a'hole fans......Swipes, preeshate your comment sir.

Edited by BVDevil

• 3 weeks later...

I've followed Knoxville FB for a long time. The CHS fans are delusional. Had they not lucked their way into a DC they would have been in a bad spot this year. The O underperformed compared to the amount of talent they have on the team. The foul language being used is part of the "culture". Doesn't really matter. Catholic was head and shoulders better than everyone once they got their players healthy and figured out the QB position. 

I've followed Knoxville FB for a long time. The CHS fans are delusional. Had they not lucked their way into a DC they would have been in a bad spot this year. The O underperformed compared to the amount of talent they have on the team. The foul language being used is part of the "culture". Doesn't really matter. Catholic was head and shoulders better than everyone once they got their players healthy and figured out the QB position.

Yes Catholic was better but not head and shoulders better than everyone in 4a. Fulton and Greeneville both gave them a great games in the playoffs. With Catholic holding on against Fulton and pulling out a 4th quarter victory over the Devils that was tied 21 to 21 to start the 4th.