Cloudland 46 Powell Valley 6

pujo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one thing to say. First, I AM PROUD OF OUR INDIANS ! We had a very good season !

Now......On to business.........

As for the "Dawg Pound" (at the goal post)........You may "think" your filthy mouths were not heard calling OUR SONS every filthy thing you could speak, but guess what......WE HEARD !! You called them everything but a white boy. Don't even try to lie your way out of it.

You are nothing but a bunch of low-life, no-class, dirty white trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the time the game was over. The Mother's & Father's of those boy's were coming YOUR WAY !!!!!!!!!!! But, like all "dogs"....You tucked your tails & scattered ! Didn't have the brass to say those things to OUR SON'S & their parents coming huh ????

Now I know where the phrase "You give white trash a bad name" comes from !

There is NO way under the sun that I would let my son, step foot back to such a place !

We've played alot of different teams & have NEVER had our sons talked to that way! Then you had the brass to complain over a couple of our fans spitting at your players when you were here..........Pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

At least our adults did NOT curse your sons & call them every name in the book, while they were playing & when they walked off the field !

You are a sick bunch of people ! Period !!

It was not teenagers cursing our sons either.......It was grown, old, toothless men !

It took a big man to talk to a bunch of teenagers that way...........you bunch of *******************.

You better be glad you "scattered" when you did !

Now, roll your tapes, enjoy your win. You've taught your boys how to take their "cheap shots" & attempt injury to their opponent. Yeah, plenty of cheap shots taken. That's ok....... You'll get yours. It always comes home to you.

TSSAA needs to start bringing in Refs in the first round that hasn't over seen any of the teams played.

Oh, I almost forgot...what was your secret weapon? Was it the sand that was on your field that some of your players threw at our players? Talk about sportsmanlike...you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the butt.

You will NOT get your "gold" ball.........Ezell will see to that IF Greenback doesen't wear you a new one next week.

And after all this.........You wonder why teams won't play you ???? It's NOT because of the talent of your team, its over the way they are treated !

It's no wonder that theres a "correctional institute" not far from you !

ATTENTION ALL GREENBACK PARENTS - Take heed & listen carefully next Friday night....That is IF the "wet dogs" show up & have their brass on their rears & speak to YOUR sons like OURS was !!!

[Edited by IndiansMom on 11-16-02 1:32A]

You lost our respect when we came to your house. I didn't here anybody say anything out of the way, as a matter of fact, when your player got hurt, we went silent, we cheered when your coach got the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, and then we cheered for your player when he got up. If their was anybody hollering insults, all I can say, is like you said indianmom, what comes around goes around. Midway had no problem with us, but they told us they didn't like you'll either. Seems like there are a lot of schools with that attitude toward you'll. If you where looking for a fight my wife, mrs. pujo, would have been glad to accomodate you. She likes to fight. As far as the ones you claim was running, if they where, it was towards you. These old mountain people don't run from much, how do you think we lost all our teeth.

Posted by pujo:

You lost our respect when we came to your house. I didn't here anybody say anything out of the way, as a matter of fact, when your player got hurt, we went silent, we cheered when your coach got the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, and then we cheered for your player when he got up. If their was anybody hollering insults, all I can say, is like you said indianmom, what comes around goes around. Midway had no problem with us, but they told us they didn't like you'll either. Seems like there are a lot of schools with that attitude toward you'll. If you where looking for a fight my wife, mrs. pujo, would have been glad to accomodate you. She likes to fight. As far as the ones you claim was running, if they where, it was towards you. These old mountain people don't run from much, how do you think we lost all our teeth.

LOL Pujo! :) That was too funny. Now I can go to bed with a :) on my face.

REST IN PEACE!!! Powell Valley Football is dead. As far as cussing, we can't cuss your players when the refs were right there, it would have given Cloudland a penalty. But you are always right, and never wrong. As far as I know I still have all of my teeth, how about you?

You don't like us, BITE US!!!! If you were going to do something about it, you would have come early on in the game. But no, you have to wait until it was pooring the rain, and the game was out of reach. Then you said we were coming, well guess what I was standing right there, after the game and not one of your fans said anything to me.

As far as the field goes, ours is alot better than yours. When we went to PV, I got sick because of the god awlful SMELL. At least now you can go and put the cows back into graze. DING DONG THE INDIANS ARE DEAD!!!!!

Guest cloudland98

It is a shame that you and your boys can't take a defeat like normal people can. If anyone was saying such horrible things to your innocent kids, someone other than them would have heard it. They didn't play good football so they have to blame it on someone other than themselves. What are you teaching your kids down there, if you don't win, whine and make things up so the winning team will look bad? I find it hard to believe that grown people act the way you are acting. You got beat, plain and simple. Maybe we won't win next week, maybe we will, but we got further than you, right? By the way, I am not cursing you, so don't go running your mouth and making up lies about us. Haven't you heard, even a dog has enough sense to get in out of the rain, they didn't run away from you!!!!!! Why didn't some of the players complain to the refs if it was as bad as you say?!?!?! Like I said, you lost and you have to blame something other than the lack of talent on the field. As for Greenback fans and players, I think they are big enough to take care of themselves, they don't need you warning them about us. Grow up, take your loss and stop trying to drag us thru the mud. You are a sad, pathetic person and you call yourself a mom, you are disgrace to moms everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LANDERS

Posted by cloudland98:

It is a shame that you and your boys can't take a defeat like normal people can. They didn't play good football so they have to blame it on someone other than themselves.

This has nothing to do with defeat. We have played much better games than this, and this was not an excuse for why we played the way we did. As a matter of fact, I would have said something about it even if we had of won. There is just no sense in behaving like this...especially adults.

Posted by cloudland98:

What are you teaching your kids down there, if you don't win, whine and make things up so the winning team will look bad?

We definitely don't teach sand throwing, like you do.

Posted by cloudland98:

You are a sad, pathetic person and you call yourself a mom, you are disgrace to moms everywhere!!

I happen to know her very well, and I can tell you that she is not a disgrace. Had she known what was going on, she would have put a stop to it very quickly. If you feel that a parent's concern for their child/ren is a disgrace, then you must not have been taught very much yourself.

48 is my buddy. He not only thinks he's bad,he is bad.I'm sure he is respected by every team he has played against.It runs in his family as his brother was a bad cat. Allen Barnett was the name.You are lucky you never had to deal with him. We just play hardnosed footballand if you don't like that kind of football,don't come to Cloudland.....