Chattanooga area girls bball 2015-2016

FootballFan51

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd will definitely come down to McMinn, East Hamilton, and Walker Valley unless you include Bradley.  They still have to go to East Hamilton.  If EHHS can keep people out of foul trouble this time, it could be a different ball game.   I don't see Cleveland changing anything.  Kiser has had the worst luck of any coach in the league with injuries and games missed.  She does a good job.  Just essentially playing varsity games with a JV team.  Take 3 starters away from any team in the district for most of the season and see how they turn out.  It's just unfortunate. 

Edited by HurricanePride

2nd will definitely come down to McMinn, East Hamilton, and Walker Valley unless you include Bradley.  They still have to go to East Hamilton.  If EHHS can keep people out of foul trouble this time, it could be a different ball game.   I don't see Cleveland changing anything.  Kiser has had the worst luck of any coach in the league with injuries and games missed.  She does a good job.  Just essentially playing varsity games with a JV team.  Take 3 starters away from any team in the district for most of the season and see how they turn out.  It's just unfortunate. 

Keep the updates coming Coach and Good luck.

Were you....not Was you. Those are the kinds of things that you learn at CCS, GPS, or Baylor which makes it very attractive for college coaches when seeking out student athletes.

OOoooppss forgive me, grammar police, I don't need a private education to know that chattanooga bball is not very good. As far as the college coaches go, they don't care if you can spell GPS, if you can PLAY, you can play. It don't matter where you go to school. And it really shouldn't. So are you saying poor, public school kids can't play with rich private school kids.

Switching gears a little.... when should a coach decide to hang it up? I know of one that has been around... lets say 5-10 years that's won about 40% of their games. Should they say to themselves ok obviously I cant get it done and resign or wait till the administration steps in assuming the administration steps in and makes a change? Now realize the talent pool is pretty young but the future looks good for the next 4-5 years as far as talent goes.