Clay Co

Shozen

Clay advanced to their Championship game in the Smokey Mountain Classic after defeating a very good Whitley Co. KY school 67-60 and AAA Hardin Valley Academy 73-55. Chances are they will be playing a very good AAA Sevier County in the championship.

Tyreke Key is having an excellent tournament scoring 30+ vs Whitley and 40 vs Hardin Valley.

Sevier County has won 10 in a row and Clay is undefeated. This should be an exciting game up in the mountains. I don't know much about Sevier except they are a lot bigger school than Clay co. However clay has one of the best players in single A and if they don't stop him he will drop 40 on them just ask Hardin Valley .

Edited by TriLakesRef

I agree if they don't stop Key then it will be a very good game. Wyatt Mabrey has also had a very good tournament and scored 20+ in the Whitley game.

I don't know a lot about Sevier except they seem to be one of the best AAA schools in the state so it's going to be tough for Clay. Sevier already has beat Macon Co in the tournament by 31 and Macon gave Clay a good game during the season losing by 5-7. However anything can happen so I wouldn't count Clay out.

This tournament def. turned out to be good prepratation for the upcoming district schedule for Clay as none of the games they won were against single A talent.

Edited by Shozen

Sevier County has won 10 in a row and Clay is undefeated. This should be an exciting game up in the mountains. I don't know much about Sevier except they are a lot bigger school than Clay co. However clay has one of the best players in single A and if they don't stop him he will drop 40 on them just ask Hardin Valley .

Sevier County is Not Undefeated...Lost to Maryville by 30 plus