Clay Co. routs Pickett Co. 77-54

Shozen

Clearly by how Hyperquick speaks he isn't over 18 years old. If he is then I truthfully feel sorry for people like him. However the people in uniform fought so people like him can have freedom of speech. He obviously has the biggest i-net p..is. Keyboard warriors have become famous here lately especially regarding fighting ISIS or for this country.

+100

I have seen Pickett player a few times last year, they was a really tough team for just about any team they played. This year they didn't lose anything, I would have guessed they they would be number two in there district, an I still believe there a good team. Something must be going in internally there because I do not beilve they should be losing to teams this bad, with one of the best shooters in the state and a solid point guard distributing the ball and scoring the way he does. Just my opinion

There game strategy is off from the last time I seen them. They we're a great team playing a fast paced run and gun offense. There offense lately looks stagnant coach is trying to call to May plays against a laid back zone. Something needs to change for them to start beating the teams they should be beating. Clay county and Sparta clearly the better teams.